- Name :Alena
- Meaning :Light
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Alena
- Madelinehigh tower or woman of magdala,madeline, a young girl of name is quite mad-a-linn. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of madeline is "woman from magdala". variant of madeleine, which is the french version. place-name: magdalena was a city beside the lake of galilee, of the house of st. mary magdalene, out of whom jesus had healed and who was in his crucifixion. literary: luis bemelmann 's children' s books had a student french character wearing a wide-brimmed hat, called madeline. actresses madeline kahn, madeleine stowe.,mary magdalene, magdalene (tower),the woman of magdala,a woman of magdala
- MagdalenaWoman from Magdala a village on the Sea of Galilee, Woman from Magdala a village on the Sea of Galilee
- Kalinakalina as a girl's name is pronounced kah-lee, of near. it is of slav origin, and the importance of kalina is "flower". also an australian aboriginal name which has its origin in the wemba wemba tribe, in the northwest of victoria, with the meaning of "love". kalina is also the hawaiian form to the girls; kalena is the hawaiian equivalent of karen.,viburnum
- Kalenethe name kalene is a girl name . kalene is one of the names that do not actually exist as an official name in each culture, but, at the same time, used widely and affects many other names. you can think of it as a variant of the polish botanical name "kalina", or the hawaiian kalena, or the hebrew kayla in all their variations, that may include kayley, cailey, and so on.
- Salenasalena how to a girl's name is pronounced " saw-lee, of near. it is the hindi and the of greek origin, and the importance of salena is "the moon". variant of selena. also the shape of the celena. also the form of selina.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name