- Name :Aiden
- Meaning :Little fire.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Aiden
- AgamyaKnowledge, Wisdom, A beautiful maiden who has the zeal to learn and gain knowledge and wisdom about everything she lays interests on.
- Ellaeverything, everything; fairy maiden,all; the others, the strangers, and he/she,she, as a girl's name is pronounced in the ah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of it is that of "the other, the stranger". originally an acronym of the names of ali (see eleanor). also the pe form of alice, elbows, elvira isabel. it can also be a derivative of the german name of alja meaning "all". in the hebrew, it means "goddess". the name was introduced into britain by the normans. elle is a variant on familiar, the of supermodel elle macpherson. the singer ella fitzgerald. also the shape of the cinderella. also the form of helen.,the sympathy, the compassion,the young
- Raidengod of thunder,god of thunder and lightning (japanese mythology),the spirit of god,raiden as a boy name. mythology: the japanese god of thunder.,the thunder and the lightning
- Cyrenecyrene as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of cyrene is "the sovereign queen". mythology: cyrene was a maiden, the huntress and the princess loved by apollo. he took her to africa and founded the city of cyrene in her name. the region of cyrenaica, is his.,supreme power
- Madisonmadison as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name madison), is very mad-a-son. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of madison is "son of the mighty warrior". it is also possible variant of madeline (hebrew) "woman from magdala", or surname derived from matthew (hebrew) "gift of the lord" or "matilda" (alt-english) "mighty in battle". the siren, the heroine of madison in the hit movie "splash" probably affects the use of the name, and boy ' s name as a maiden name.,madison as a boy's name (also more extended, the names of girl madison) is very mad-ih-sun. it is derived from the medieval town of the woman called magdalene (greek, french), "woman of magdala". the surname arose from madde, it was a nickname for madeleine. use of madison's name is influenced by james madison, an important contribution to the american constitution and the bill of rights, as well as the president of the united states during the war of 1812. the writer madison smartt bell.,matthew ' s child,and that a mighty battle,son of matthew,the son of maud
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name