- Name :Aida
- Meaning :Visiting, Returning, Something of value given in return of some thing good, Reward in some cases it means return
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :6
- Syllables :2
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Aida
- Aaidaaaida has many meaning in different languages, like in french it means the one who is helpful, in hebrew it means Ornament or brightness
- Edeneden as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of the girl eden) is pronounced ' n ' eed. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eden is "place of joy". biblical: the garden of eden (hebrew êden) is the paradise, which is the home of adam and eve. can also be used as a variant of edan, or as a transferred surname, derived from the specified name edun or edon old english origin, of êad means "wealth" and hûn meaning "bear cub". some of the first uses of the name may be a variant of aidan. english statesman sir anthony eden.,eden as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name eden), is pronounced ' n ' eed. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eden is "place of joy". it is also sometimes used as a pet form of edith. biblically: the name of god in the garden, the paradise of adam and eve.,the paradise,the place of joy,instead of joy, the joy
- Saidasaida, like a girl's name is pronounced, they say, dah. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of saida is "huntress; happiness". variant of zaida. also the shape of sadie.
- BethsyBethsaida is a place mentioned in the New Testament of Greek and,or Hebrew origins meaning "house of fishing." Jesus was said to have performed miracles here.
- Zenawoman of hospitality,zena, a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of zena is guest, stranger. variant of xenia. it is also a short form of zenobia. tennis players zina garrison. also the form of zinaida.
- ZadaGift, Present, Fortunate, Prosperous, Huntress, Lucky One, To increase, A variant spelling of Zaida
- Cadenfighter, warrior; or out of the land, the soil,caden as a young man, of the name, that is to say: kay-cave. is scottish, and the importance of caden is "son of cadam". the scottish surname mccadden. also as a variant of cade, in which case it is a modern fashion highlights similar names to aidan, braden and hayden.,wrestler,the son of cadan
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name