- Name :Adia
- Meaning :A gift, or a gift from the God
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Adia
- AaravPeaceful, Sound, Shout (Celebrity Parents Name: Akshay Kumar & Twinkle Khanna), Peaceful, Ray, Hope, Radiating Light, Sanskrit: "peaceful," "melodious sound"
- AarushFirst Ray of the Sun, Calm, Red, Brilliant, Another name for the Sun, First Ray of Sun, Sunshine, Radiance or Brightness of the sun
- AarushiDawn, Red Sky in the early morning, First rays of the Sun, Flame, Bright, Life giving, First rays of the sun, Bright, Brilliant and Radiant rays of Sun, Early morning Sunshine
- DitiIdea, Splendor, Radiance, Brilliance, Beauty (Wife of the sage Kashyap), Beautiful daughter of Daksha
- ShrikaGoddess Lakshmi, Sun child, Bright Sun, Respect, Richness, God, Radiance, Diffusing light, God Lakshmi, Money, Bright light, Fortune, Beauty, A sound of a small whistle and a name of bird
- VibhaNight, The Moon, Beauty, Ray of light, Brilliance, Another name of Goddess Lakshmi. It means light or radiance.
- BhargavLord Shiva, Attaining radiance, Coming from Bhrigu, An epithet of Shiva, The planet venus, A good archer, Hindu Lord Shiva
- RonitEmbellishment, To be charming, Song, Tune, Light, Interest, One who Gives Happiness, Radiant, Brilliant, Bright, Glorious, Light, Bestower of joy
- RevanthSon of Lord surya(the Sun), Horse rider, Horse rider, Sun God, Brilliant, Bright and Radiant Sun
- PurvanshPurv Disha; One rising in the east; Sun; Brilliant and Radiant Sun in the East, Purv Disha, One rising in the east, Sun, Brilliant and Radiant Sun in the East
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name