- Name :Adia
- Meaning :A gift, or a gift from the God
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Adia
- AaravPeaceful, Sound, Shout (Celebrity Parents Name: Akshay Kumar & Twinkle Khanna), Peaceful, Ray, Hope, Radiating Light, Sanskrit: "peaceful," "melodious sound"
- AarushFirst Ray of the Sun, Calm, Red, Brilliant, Another name for the Sun, First Ray of Sun, Sunshine, Radiance or Brightness of the sun
- AarushiDawn, Red Sky in the early morning, First rays of the Sun, Flame, Bright, Life giving, First rays of the sun, Bright, Brilliant and Radiant rays of Sun, Early morning Sunshine
- DitiIdea, Splendor, Radiance, Brilliance, Beauty (Wife of the sage Kashyap), Beautiful daughter of Daksha
- ShrikaGoddess Lakshmi, Sun child, Bright Sun, Respect, Richness, God, Radiance, Diffusing light, God Lakshmi, Money, Bright light, Fortune, Beauty, A sound of a small whistle and a name of bird
- VibhaNight, The Moon, Beauty, Ray of light, Brilliance, Another name of Goddess Lakshmi. It means light or radiance.
- BhargavLord Shiva, Attaining radiance, Coming from Bhrigu, An epithet of Shiva, The planet venus, A good archer, Hindu Lord Shiva
- RevanthSon of Lord surya(the Sun), Horse rider, Horse rider, Sun God, Brilliant, Bright and Radiant Sun
- RonitEmbellishment, To be charming, Song, Tune, Light, Interest, One who Gives Happiness, Radiant, Brilliant, Bright, Glorious, Light, Bestower of joy
- AineThe name is derived from the Irish word "aine," which means "brightness," "splendor," or "radiance." Aine was also the name of an Irish goddess who was associated with the sun, love, and fertility. She was considered one of the most important goddesses in Irish mythology and was known for her beauty, intelligence, and strength.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name