- Name :Abra
- Meaning :Example, Lesson, Example, lesson
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :4
- Syllables :2.5
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Abra
- IbrahimAbraham, Earth, Abraham, Earth a prophets name, A variant of Ebrahim, meaning father of many nations .
- Isaache laughs,and laughs,isaac as a young man by the name is pronounced " eye-zik. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isaac is "laughter". biblical: the only son of abraham through his wife sarah. the violinist itzhak (su-hahk) perlman; scientish isaac newton; the fisherman izaak walton, the authors isaac bashevis singer, isaac asimov; football player isaac bruce; singer, isaac hanson.,the laugh of the laughter it brings
- AbeForm of Abraham, meaning father of many or father's exalted, Form of Abraham, meaning father of many or father's exalted
- Avramavram as a young man by the name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of avram, he is the great father." source of the way of abram. also the way of abraham.
- Kalebthe devotion to god,dog,caleb as a name of children is very kay-leb. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of kaleb is "dog; tenacious and aggressive". variant of caleb. biblical name for a companion of moses and abraham.,to be true,very cute
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name