Want to share your parenting queries and get answers
Get Solutions and advice from other parents and experts
Ask a Question
Mom of a 4 yr 11 m old girl

Very frustrated service from as I have not received my refund for my returned product which is already delivered to hoskotae warehouse. I have shared all proofs and address from post office. Still they are not refunding my amount. Shall I go for public grievance? Please suggest

3 Answers
Author of questionMom of a 4 yr 11 m old girl4 years ago
A. Contacted and sending mails daily basis but they are checking with warehouse from last 20 days. It’s almost 45 days no use till now.. please give me mail I’d of higher people who can resolve this issue. Worst service never seen in my life.
View More Answers
Do you know any solution to this question?Let’s go to the app - To help out fellow parents & to get answers to your questions

Add An Answer

Add An Answer
Add An Answer

Post Answer

Ask a Question
This question is being asked for:
Your identity will not be revealed