Want to share your parenting queries and get answers
Get Solutions and advice from other parents and experts
Ask a Question
Mom of a 2 yr 9 m old girl

my baby who is 6.months old... she is crying badly since i moved from my mom's place to my in law place ... please suggest to settle her

4 Answers
Author of questionMom of a 2 yr 9 m old girl2 years ago
A. hi doctor... I'm not worried about my in law taking care of baby... I'm worried about my baby as she s crying so much since I changed environment... please suggest some tips to make her settle...
View More Answers
Mom of a 6 m old boy
Do you know any solution to this question?Let’s go to the app - To help out fellow parents & to get answers to your questions

Add An Answer

Add An Answer
Add An Answer

Post Answer

Ask a Question
This question is being asked for:
Your identity will not be revealed