Mom of a 2 yr old girl

Q. My baby is having a kind of blood clotting on the foot. How to cure it ?

SanthoshiMom of a 2 yr 4 m old child
A. As baby is small. It's better to consult with your doctor and take actions accordingly. Doctors know babies health and body condition very well.
Report Abuse
Report Abuse
Add An Answer
Do you know any solution to this question?Let’s go to the app - To help out fellow parents & to get answers to your questions

Add An Answer

Want to share your parenting queries and get answers

Get Solutions and advice from other parents and experts

Ask a Question

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android

Ask a Question
This question is being asked for:
Your identity will not be revealed


Add An Answer
Please write answer

Post Answer

Loader Image