Gaurav Deshpande DeshpandeGuardian of a 2 yr 4 m old boy
A. I recently travelled with my 2 month old son from Pune to Chennai. it is perfectly safe to travel in airplane with newborn. please consider filling points while traveling..
1. feed him during takeoff and landing.
2. keep a pacifier handy.
3. try to choose a window seat for mon so atleast some privacy.
4. carry a small pillow
5. carry a small shawl as temperature in airplane can be cold
6. mom's should consider packing some home made snacks for her. better than airline food.
7. you get preference while boarding a flight... make use of it.
8. don't hesitate to ask for help to the crew..
Bhurabi BharaliMom of a 5 yr 10 m old boy
A. yes it is safe
yes you can travel ...
just keep all the baby things handy..
breastfeed him while taking off and landing...
try to make him sleep during the flight...
put some cotton in the ears of the baby...
keep a extra dress of yourself too..
keep the birth certificate, medical file and medicines of the baby too...