Want to share your parenting queries and get answers
Get Solutions and advice from other parents and experts
Ask a Question
Mom of a 2 yr 11 m old boy
2 Answers
ExpertDr Bandana JoshiAyurvedic Physician2 weeks ago
A. It needs stitches as the cut is deep so you should consult your paediatrician or a paediatric surgeon and get it checked as ointment will not help much in this case
Jasmine Kaur GandhiMom of 2 children2 weeks ago
A. Hello dear parent, it would be better to show the wound to the same doctor again. Because he knows the entire case. He would examine the wound again and guide you on that basis. Although it takes time for the wound to heal. Do not be worried much
Mom of a 4 m old boy
Do you know any solution to this question?Let’s go to the app - To help out fellow parents & to get answers to your questions

Add An Answer

Add An Answer
Add An Answer

Post Answer

Ask a Question
This question is being asked for:


Your identity will not be revealed