Mom of a 2 yr 8 m old boy8 months ago

Q. Hi, I would like to know Whether the ORS & ECONORM (Saccharomyces boulardii ) are same? During loose motion in babies which one I should give?

ExpertDr Bandana JoshiAyurvedic Physician8 months ago
A. Yes, you can give. For loose motion, keep feeding the baby well. Start giving ORS. Keep the baby well hydrated. Give light and easily digestible foods like mashed banana, khichdi, yogurt, butter milk, suji upma. Avoid giving milk and milk preparations and other fibrous foods
Sonam PrasadMom of a 3 yr 4 m old boy8 months ago
A. You can even prepare ors at home. Take 1 litre of water, boil it for 20 mins and cool to room temperature. Add 8tsp of sugar and 1tsp of salt. Give this mixture to your baby whenever baby vomits or passes stool or urine. You can even give fruit juices diluted in the ratio of 1:10 parts of water. But avoid giving too much of juices as it can trigger diarrhoea again'.
Add An Answer
Do you know any solution to this question?Let’s go to the app - To help out fellow parents & to get answers to your questions

Add An Answer

Want to share your parenting queries and get answers

Get Solutions and advice from other parents and experts

Ask a Question

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android

Ask a Question
This question is being asked for:
Your identity will not be revealed


Add An Answer
Please write answer

Post Answer

Loader Image