Mom of a 11 m old girl5 months ago

Q. #AskTheExpert hi...i have bad hip pain daughter is six months...i delivered normally with started when i was 6 months pregnant...was minimal after delivery but is too much right now...what could be the reason?what needs to ne done

ExpertDr Prerna PatelGynaecologist 5 months ago
A. kindly consult orthopaedic doctor as they need to examine you properly . any history of fall at present in recent past ?? take combiflam fr pain and consult orthopaedic doc as soon. as possible
Swati MMom of a 3 yr 11 m old girl5 months ago
A. Check with the gynaecologist just you can also talk to the homoeopath Dr in this case who will be able to hide a guide you better after examining your baby it will be better that you should talk to the doctor for this
Report Abuse
Report Abuse
Report Abuse
Add An Answer
Do you know any solution to this question?Let’s go to the app - To help out fellow parents & to get answers to your questions

Add An Answer

Want to share your parenting queries and get answers

Get Solutions and advice from other parents and experts

Ask a Question

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android

Ask a Question
This question is being asked for:
Your identity will not be revealed


Add An Answer
Please write answer

Post Answer

Loader Image