Mom of a 1 yr 6 m old boy

Q. hi all, my baby got hurt in the mouth by my mothers nail. he got some blood at that area. do i need to consult a doctor

ExpertDr.Rasika ThosarPaediatric Intensivist
A. apply pressure to stop bleeding. if deep get your baby evaluated by the doctor in person. Its important in this case. avoid home remedies in this case make sure baby is comfortable and well cared. have a nice day
NihitaMom of a 2 yr 2 m old boy
A. Hello and good evening you don't need to consult a doctor for that you can apply any antiseptic cream make sure that you are applying twice a day so that the there is no infection
Report Abuse
Report Abuse
Add An Answer
Do you know any solution to this question?Let’s go to the app - To help out fellow parents & to get answers to your questions

Add An Answer

Want to share your parenting queries and get answers

Get Solutions and advice from other parents and experts

Ask a Question

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android

Ask a Question
This question is being asked for:
Your identity will not be revealed


Add An Answer
Please write answer

Post Answer

Loader Image