Want to share your parenting queries and get answers
Get Solutions and advice from other parents and experts
Ask a Question
Guardian of a 6 yr old girl

#AskTheExpert now what to do doctor any home remedies for me?

2 Answers
ExpertDr GhousePaediatrician4 days ago
A. please repeat your question with details dAnd also it is advisable for the to consult your local doctor for appropriate advice in this regard if there is need for some investigations also depending on the need o k
View More Answers
ExpertFirstCry Expert
Hi, we understand your concern. You should visit FirstCry's Vaccination Tracker to stay updated with your child's Vaccination schedule and to ensure you never miss a vaccine.
Click here to visit the tool
Do you know any solution to this question?Let’s go to the app - To help out fellow parents & to get answers to your questions

Add An Answer

Add An Answer
Add An Answer

Post Answer

Ask a Question
This question is being asked for:
Your identity will not be revealed