SHOPPING
PARENTING
New Parenting StyleA Modern Mom's Parenting Style
1k Comments
Neha SharmaMom of a 3 m old boy14 hours ago
My baby is to naughty. He giggle when his father play with him.
Sangeeta PalMom of 2 children15 hours ago
I am at my mother's place. Due to lockdown my husband is not able to travel to meet us. So when I do video call with my husband my daughter giggles as if seeing her father is the most precious gift of the day.
jinnahMom of a 1 yr 9 m old boy2 days ago
seeing his dad wen he entered into home.
meenaMom of a 3 yr 11 m old girl5 days ago
gatu
LourduMom of a 1 yr 1 m old girl5 days ago
My baby nickname is Happy. Because she always smiles. She laughs when people around her is happy and laughing. She always makes other happy. I love her smile and laugh and I wish she always be happy in her life 😍
Anika GroverMom of a 1 m old girl5 days ago
Good Morning Doctor. Just want to share some observations: 1. My daughter is 6 weeks old. She cries a lot during late evenings and night. 2. Especially yesterday she cried for more than 2 hours. Found difficulty in making her sleep yesterday. 3. She didn’t poop yesterday but burped and passed gas frequently. 4. Her sleep is not that sound during the day and wakes up on slight disturbances. Could you advise us on this?
Anuradha GargMom of a 2 m old girl5 days ago
This one keeps giggling. She is the master of her giggles. You just need to capture the moment. That naughty and silent giggle.
Bhagyashree kMom of a 2 m old boy5 days ago
my Lil one giggles when I call him his nickname with different voice modulation sounds
PushyaMom of a 2 m old girl5 days ago
My little angel is 2 months old and she giggles when I laugh aloud at her! 😍
Asif ahmedGuardian of a 1 m old girl5 days ago
my inaaya is 1 month 10 days old she giggle when i talk yo her
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
Post Anonymously