PARENTING
New Parenting StyleA Modern Mom's Parenting Style
140 Comments
Leena ChawlaMom of a 2 yr 2 m old boy1 week ago
Sometimes by ignoring v ko them
Yaswanth KumarFather of 2 children1 week ago
watching
Nasreen RiyasTrying To Conceive4 weeks ago
Sometimes children dont know why we are yelling to them when they throw such things we are at the peak of anger and control themselves and told them dont do like this in a explanation ways
Femina YounusMom of a 1 yr 10 m old boy2 months ago
Firstly i tried to divert his mind from that thing for which he shows temper and then i play dffrnt games to makes him forget tantrums over that thing and makes him laugh😊
1 Like
sofiaMom of 2 children1 month ago
sometimes yelling and explaining but it depends on the situation
Shweta RaiMom of 2 children2 months ago
I used to get angry and frustrated when my 3 yr old twins throw tantrums and fight. Now after reading parenting blogs and books, I understand that all child behavior is COMMUNICATION. They are trying to convey something to us when they WANT THAT TOY NOW, or PUSH or GRAB something from their sibling. We hve to be patient and calm so that they can observe and model our behavior. Another helpful tip is saying YES more than NO, e.g., YES you can jump down instead of Sofa!
Neha SharmaMom of a 5 yr 8 m old boy4 months ago
It's explanation and reason behind it.
AarifahMom of a 9 m old boy4 months ago
try to explain the way he understood. c.explaination
supraja udayMom of 2 children4 months ago
c.enplaination
Roma DaniMom of a 2 yr 9 m old boy4 months ago
Hello everyone, I am Roma, mother of Shrijit my 27 months old baby boy, who is getting naughty every single day. I initially used to be very patient with him but nowadays I have started getting impatient running around him and telling him constantly not to climb here and there and putting him down but at vain. So sometimes when he doesn't obey, and constantly does a thing that he should not, I yell at him. Initially it used to help as he would listen but now he has gotten used to it and still does the same. So sometimes I have to give him a slap on his leg. I think most of the parents here are facing a similar situation as me. please help me and let me know if there is any other way I can tackle this.
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
Post Anonymously