SHOPPING
PARENTING
Pregnancy LifeLife during Pregnancy
40 Comments
p d ChothaniMom of a 1 m old boy2 days ago
dry fruit,banana,kiwi,apple,trofah,grapes,pomegranate,green vegetables...all seasonal veg& fruit...day by day...
Elakkiya LsvMom of a 6 m old girl2 weeks ago
pomegranate
2 Likes
Suma vGuardian of 2 children3 days ago
dryfruits, fruits more of pomegranate, vegetables, egg if non veg u can have non veg...
pracz pedoGuardian of a Newborn1 week ago
Starting your day with soaked almonds and walnuts having coconutwater then a healthy breakfast including one fruit Later,lunch with a curd bowl Evening carrot or tomato juice as per ur taste or some days u can opt for peanuts and boiled moong ,chana and for dinner go for rice dal with some veggi Before bed dont forget to have kesar milk. Also have paneer eggs and meat occasionally once or twice a week.
2 Likes
Community User4 days ago
Nutritious diet during pregnancy is important as it reduces the risk of many birth defects in baby and also necessary for good brain development and good birth weight of baby. it is not good only for babies but also for mom to be as it reduces fatigue , morning sickness etc.
Avani DaveMom of a 1 yr 6 m old boy4 days ago
all food and fruit dry fruits are Full of nutrition so all women helthy and wealthy first to properly...
Vinod ShaliniMom of 2 children4 days ago
Normal food diet which I was following before pregnancy. Note* : Banana 🍌, Dry fruit and nuts. lots of vegetables ( esp keerai in the afternoon- to avoid constipation).
Shilpa DeyExpecting Mom due in 6 months5 days ago
Expecting mom due in 2 months pregnancy
Madhvi VermaMom of 2 children6 days ago
roti, dal,milk, fruit... Baaki marzi apki.. दबा के खाओ
ShyamaGuardian of a 3 yr 3 m old boy6 days ago
Hello mam my baby is 3 years completed and now I m second time pregnant so it’s a right time to continue this pregnancy my first delivery is c section
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
Post Anonymously