SHOPPING
PARENTING
Mom-Me TimeBeing Myself while being a Mom
51 Comments
RaniMom of 3 children3 mins ago
Yes. A homemaker has to be paid for her work. The payment can be an appreciation for her work. It can be a helping hand when in need. They can pay by offering their shoulder to lean if she is need some relaxation. By understanding her mistakes in work.
RadhikaMom of a 2 yr 1 m old boy1 hour ago
according to me u will b fully satisfied at the end of d day..u make everything ready for ur baby when u go out for work u come back n again u look after ur family...at d end of d day when ur baby asks u Aai r u tired n he takes u closer as u take him as a mother... that's d best payment or salary one can get... isn't it? u will forget about tiredness
JhonExpecting Mom due in 6 months1 hour ago
In reply to Firstcry User
according to me United family ' a healthy family and loved is the most best payment for me
well said👍🏻
Community User4 hours ago
according to me United family ' a healthy family and loved is the most best payment for me
1 Like 1 Reply
syedaMom of 3 children3 hours ago
according to me it's not about the amount to be paid to the lady...but u can give respect, u can care about her...n evry1 in the family shoud understand her emotions, her hardwork etc...n also her dreams....
syedaMom of 3 children3 hours ago
according to me it's not about the amount to be paid to the lady...but u can give respect, u can care about her...n evry1 in the family shoud understand her emotions, her hardwork etc...n also her dreams....
MadhuriMom of a 3 yr 10 m old girl3 hours ago
In my view, its not a Job to be paid, its a responsibility to take care of the family. If Husband earn to feed and make wealth its for whose sake? Its his responsibility. And me taking care of the family with love makes me Happy.
uzma ahmedMom of a 6 m old boy1 day ago
I think we home makers get the payment in the form of our successfull children's,our healthy husband and happy in-laws...we don't need money,we need a bit of appreciation and some pampering when neede..
1 Like
Shree SharmaMom of a 2 m old boy1 day ago
A homemaker works relentlessly day and night for the well-being of her family. Office goers, students and others gets to enjoy their weekends, holidays and recently lockdowns but a homemaker gets no Sundays or holidays and certainly no lockdowns in the kitchen. Nonetheless, they enjoy looking after their family on any given day. A homemaker does not want to be paid. She only wants acknowledgement, respect, love and a little gratitude. And perhaps a little care when she is down and wants a day to herself (a bit of pampering also wouldn't hurt😜).
Pavithra AshokMom of a 3 yr 10 m old girl1 day ago
it's not a duty, home maker means to make a home joyful, precious, colourful,
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
Post Anonymously