SHOPPING
PARENTING
New Parenting StyleA Modern Mom's Parenting Style
5 Comments
Poonam AgarwalMom of 2 children7 months ago
My baby was born in chilling winters n I was super emotional when I holded him in my arms
Malvika BishtMom of a 4 yr 6 m old girl3 years ago
I had extremely beautiful and pleasant pregnancy and I was due in 2nd week of August 2018, but suddenly on 14th of July during midnight around 1:30 a.m my water broke without any sign of pains, and we spoke to our Doc and rushed to hospital. Since the water was continuously flowing there was no way of going back, and I was admitted instantly. Docs started checking me out like oral check and all, and said that they have to operate since lots of water has come out and I didn’t have pains, they took me under consideration for 24 hours and finally discussed with me and my husband that we’ll have our baby by C-section. We agreed asap coz we were already afraid since this all was happening a month before from the due date. On 15th July 2018 in the morning At 10:35 am I saw her..... and she Smiled 😍 I literally forgot everything, pain(thought it was because of anaesthesia😜) but and the emotional pain also, just saw her and tears were rolling down... It was truly an incredible journey of being a Mom. She has turned one now and growing up way too fast.... I just wish that I could freeze that time of being her that tiny bunny in my arms🥰. #LoveyouHarshika👨‍👩‍👧❤️
4 Likes
Sushma ShaikMom of 5 children3 years ago
In reply to krishnika
Mera beta july5,2018 ko hua...jb mera beta hua meri overbleelding hone se serious condition ho gyi....or bete ko bhi 4 min tk breathing nhi hui...bahut hours bd jb doctors ko lga mein thik hu ab ICU shift krna hai..again meri tbiyt khrb ho gyi..tb meine bola Marne se pahle ek baar mere baby ko dikha do..wo pal words mein nhi bola ja sagta...ab sb acha h..wo 1 year ka ho gya ...usko dekh kr wo pal bhul jate h...tym hwa ki tarah ud jata hai..
aisa hi hota hai bacho ko dkh k sab bhul jate hai...cutiee boy baby
1 Like
krishnikaMom of 2 children3 years ago
Mera beta july5,2018 ko hua...jb mera beta hua meri overbleelding hone se serious condition ho gyi....or bete ko bhi 4 min tk breathing nhi hui...bahut hours bd jb doctors ko lga mein thik hu ab ICU shift krna hai..again meri tbiyt khrb ho gyi..tb meine bola Marne se pahle ek baar mere baby ko dikha do..wo pal words mein nhi bola ja sagta...ab sb acha h..wo 1 year ka ho gya ...usko dekh kr wo pal bhul jate h...tym hwa ki tarah ud jata hai..
2 Likes 1 Reply
anishaMom of a 7 yr 4 m old girl3 years ago
so cute
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
Post Anonymously