SHOPPING
PARENTING
BREASTFEEDING MOMSDiscussions about Breastfeeding
231 Comments
neeluMom of 2 children4 weeks ago
In reply to Parangita Sahu
my baby is 15 months old she takes good amount of food but for sleep she need breast milk and she need bf 2 3 times at night. how to stop her breast feeding coz her weight is low and people's say boz of bf her weight is not increasing...
same problem with me,but one week i was go for duty out of station,my girl was with my mom,after doing this she never want breast milk.i m enjoying. because when kids drink breast milk,they attached with you, they takes time to interact with other
HarshitaGuardian of 2 children3 days ago
For how much time i can store my breast milk and how can i shift myy baby from bottle to breast feed ???? Plz help
DR SHIWAJI PATILGuardian of 2 children4 days ago
If you want to stop give your baby breast feeding then try to keep baby away from mother and at night give 1 ml cypon drops before dinner so baby may take enough food and sleep overnight
DR SHIWAJI PATILGuardian of 2 children1 week ago
In reply to Sadaf syedf
Hii everyone. Try to give milk in bottles or cups avoid breast feed at 1.4 months. Babies should get an habit of drinking in cups or glasses that beneficial. Breast feeding should be giving in limited period only. Supplement of healthy foods should be provided to babies after age of 1.
Your opinion about the expressed breast milk is not proper for babies below 6 months as direct breast feeding develops a good bonding between mother and baby otherwise baby may not look even at moms So it’s important for baby too or if baby doesn’t suck at breast milk will be dried automatically and the benifits will be miles away from your baby
DR SHIWAJI PATILGuardian of 2 children1 week ago
Breast feeding is the BEST food for baby but upto 12/18 months only as baby’s needs are increased and breast milk is reduced so weaning is must after 6/12 months of age and to stop breast feeding we should……… Give enough nutritious food items and all types of fruits and vegetables and mainly at night time baby should be given some apetizer like cypon so baby may eat more and sleep overnight
Sadaf syedfMom of a 1 yr 4 m old boy2 weeks ago
Hii everyone. Try to give milk in bottles or cups avoid breast feed at 1.4 months. Babies should get an habit of drinking in cups or glasses that beneficial. Breast feeding should be giving in limited period only. Supplement of healthy foods should be provided to babies after age of 1.
DR SHIWAJI PATILGuardian of 2 children3 weeks ago
Hello, your baby is 15/18 months old then you should stop giving him breast feeding so start semisolids after 6 months and after 9/12 months all types of food items then baby may give up breast feeding after 15/18 months
Deepika B PattanshettiMom of 2 children1 month ago
In reply to Khushboo Bhardwaj
for my elder child I quit breastfeeding when he was of 1 year and it was very easy.... but I tried everything for younger child but she is not stopping feeding from my breast... she is 26 months old now..🤔 conclusion: moms should quit breastfeeding before 18 months only
hi dear Mom... this you may try something that it feels your child that your breasts are in pain ...you cannot feed her.....like bandage or something...gradually she will forget.....it takes time for month maybe ....
1 Like
Khushboo BhardwajMom of 3 children1 month ago
for my elder child I quit breastfeeding when he was of 1 year and it was very easy.... but I tried everything for younger child but she is not stopping feeding from my breast... she is 26 months old now..🤔 conclusion: moms should quit breastfeeding before 18 months only
1 Like
JyothiMom of a 1 yr 10 m old girl4 weeks ago
In reply to Parangita Sahu
my baby is 15 months old she takes good amount of food but for sleep she need breast milk and she need bf 2 3 times at night. how to stop her breast feeding coz her weight is low and people's say boz of bf her weight is not increasing...
I have a same problem.... u can let any other family member.to make her sleep without ur presense. and wen she wakes up in btwn the other person should calm baby in any way but nt from breast feeding. continue for some days than u can sleep with ur baby this is what I heard and thought but yet to implement
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
Post Anonymously