SHOPPING
PARENTING
New Parenting StyleA Modern Mom's Parenting Style
55 Comments
Swara GiriMom of a 9 yr 2 m old girl13 hours ago
such a great full movement for all moms
SrustiMom of 2 children3 months ago
It’s a heaven feel dat god has given such a beautiful power to mother to breast feed baby
malavika premanGuardian of 2 children3 months ago
💕
RituMom of a 1 yr 1 m old girl3 months ago
Amazing…one of the God’s way of showing us miracles🥰
Daiarisa LyngdohMom of a 10 m old girl4 months ago
it felt like a blessing... although it can be painful and you'll get through the pain ... but after all it is such a blessing to see your child being full....🥺🥺🥺
Community User4 months ago
it felt like a blessing... although it can be painful and you'll get through the pain ... but after all it is such a blessing to see your child being full....🥺🥺🥺
Sonal singhviMom of a 1 yr 8 m old boy1 Year ago
After my c-section,they shifted to my room n first tym i hear my baby crying noise he is continously crying for feed it was my first tym i hv to feed i am hvng a problem bcoz of small nipples but wid d help of nurse i strtd feeding him n slowly slowly he stopped crying d feeling when i saw my baby is tkng feed n seeing me with his little eyes it was owesome dat tym i realize what really motherhood is...I forget all my pain in just 1 second love diz moment it was undescribable...
3 Likes
Jyoti singhGuardian of a 2 yr old girl1 Year ago
every night
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
Post Anonymously