SHOPPING
PARENTING
New Parenting StyleA Modern Mom's Parenting Style
258 Comments
Ranu yadavGuardian of a 6 m old boy1 day ago
27 .11.2020
Sneha SahaMom of a 2 yr 8 m old girl1 day ago
𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 10 𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 2018....
NeetuMom of a 1 yr 1 m old girl1 day ago
अन्नाप्राशन It was celebrated within my family in April as there was lockdown
SanghamitraMom of a 1 yr 2 m old girl4 months ago
Annaprashan(first rice eating ceremony) of my angel Anaira was celebrated on April 6th' 2020 amidst the LOCKDOWN, so her daddy missed it all! 😞 But by God's grace, the celebration was just so beautiful & blessed coz it was by Anaira's grandparents(my mom dad)! 😇 Her grandpa fed her the first spoon of grain (kheer) we call it payesh in Bengali, followed by a thaali of different dishes as a custom!😊
13 Likes 3 Replies
lakshmiMom of a 1 yr 9 m old boy5 days ago
annaprashnam celebrated in temple with my family
Reema BanerjeeGuardian of a 6 m old girl5 days ago
In reply to Sanghamitra
Annaprashan(first rice eating ceremony) of my angel Anaira was celebrated on April 6th' 2020 amidst the LOCKDOWN, so her daddy missed it all! 😞 But by God's grace, the celebration was just so beautiful & blessed coz it was by Anaira's grandparents(my mom dad)! 😇 Her grandpa fed her the first spoon of grain (kheer) we call it payesh in Bengali, followed by a thaali of different dishes as a custom!😊
She is looking so pretty in sari...koto sundor 😍
Reema BanerjeeGuardian of a 6 m old girl5 days ago
My 6 month old Annaprasan on 27th November. she had kheer, and many other variety of food 😂
dr vatsalaMom of a 2 yr 4 m old boy6 days ago
we mixed celeriac for the first time and put in silver bowl and I gave my husbad the opportunity to feed the baby for the first time.. it was so memorable
FarsanaMom of a 8 m old boy1 week ago
raggi and banana powder
Sravya ReddyMom of 2 children1 week ago
annaprasanna celebrated in temple with family
1 Like
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
Post Anonymously