SHOPPING
PARENTING
Mom-Me TimeBeing Myself while being a Mom
268 Comments
Sonal HarsiddheMom of a 3 yr 7 m old boy1 Year ago
We are getting seperated soon now after baby. I planned baby with a thought that things will turn good after baby but there was a worse effect. My so called husband don't want to take responsibility of my baby as well as mine bcoz money is everything for him so finally I planned to get seperate and now since last 2 years m staying with my parents. And I am happy that it's good to live alone than being with a wrong person 😊
19 Likes 4 Replies
Nidhi ShethMom of a 1 yr 7 m old girl1 Year ago
In reply to Sonal Harsiddhe
We are getting seperated soon now after baby. I planned baby with a thought that things will turn good after baby but there was a worse effect. My so called husband don't want to take responsibility of my baby as well as mine bcoz money is everything for him so finally I planned to get seperate and now since last 2 years m staying with my parents. And I am happy that it's good to live alone than being with a wrong person 😊
going through a same situation,i have baby girl of 2 months, things got worse day by day so decided to get separated when i was 7months pregnant.He & his family insults me infront of all dont value me ours relationship & no respect frm him.
6 Likes 1 Reply
Community User1 Year ago
I am a new mom of 10 months old baby boy.During my pregnancy and till after the birth of my son everything was normal.But when my son was about 4 months old I found out that my husband was already fix himself into another relationship despite me being full devotion towards his needs everything was so done with me.Now I am a single mother and I am happy to witness every cute moments of my son.Sometimes it hurt that he could not get the love and attention of his father but life has to go on.I gave him my full time and he is the beat of my heart now.
12 Likes 1 Reply
Pratima kumariMom of a 1 yr 9 m old girl6 months ago
For my case it's about to break our relationship . at the time of birth of our little princess we were very happy . But my mother in law visited our place for 15 days and created scenes this much that my husband was not listening to me anything and I broke into pieces . I was feeling lonely and helpless with a 4 month old daughter in my own home. I had cesarean delivery so physicaly also had problems. My husband used to stay with me but in real sense he was not with me. Then I realised that love is not everything . Husbands in India can never be yours. That time I needed care and support which I didn't get.then I demanded divorce for which he was not agree. After 2 months for a change I went to my mother's place and got stuck due to lockdown and there I realised that I have become a guest in the house earlier I used to say home and had to ask my husband to come back . Now after so many. struggles I feel
2 Likes
Yasmin hawaMom of a 5 yr 4 m old girl3 months ago
yes ofcourse
Namish Vidharth GuptaGuardian of 2 children4 months ago
Yes baby strengthen relationship with lot's of responsibility & more happiness..
1 Like
Hemanti PradhanMom of a 3 yr 9 m old girl5 months ago
yeah our relationship between me and husband Now its becomes more stronger because of my baby
VijayaMom of a 1 yr 1 m old boy6 months ago
Yes absolutely. More caring responsible and very punctual. He is doing more concentration on kid comparatively me.And he is very active .
1 Like
Ramita singhMom of a 7 m old boy6 months ago
yes
Hemalatha GMom of a 10 m old girl6 months ago
Yes, it strengthens the bond Before baby we were just couple, so we were not so committed to each other but after baby we are much closer and it's really nice feeling when you see your litte one's body parts looks same as your spouse and you realise the nature's gift and blessings, we could even see our spouses as our little one and it's the greatest feeling ever and it not only strengthens the couple but the whole family.
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
Post Anonymously