SHOPPING
PARENTING
ContestsParticipate & Win Prizes
89 Comments
Anziya ASGuardian of a 1 m old boy6 days ago
I used to bath my baby with warm water,clean it with a dry cloth and doesnt apply any cream or lotion in bottom parts. Only I use powder in folds and in day time i use only cloths diapers and snuggies were used in night and only in case of travel time.
Gurpreet KaurMom of 3 children6 days ago
baby bottem very soft part and I use the warm water and use wipes for clean i am so happy and satisfied this products i love this
ManjulaMom of 2 children6 days ago
I take care of baby's bottom by cleaning baby's bottom with wet wipes every time when baby poops and cleaning bottom with Luke warm water and baby soap twice a day
MunnimajjiGuardian of a 1 m old girl1 week ago
First of all very good question.bottom is very important part of babys body.its look like very carefully.i am looking my baby bottom is first of all iam bath a warm water and cleaning wipes
Pooja GandhiMom of 2 children2 weeks ago
really good
sekhar chetryFather of a 6 m old boy2 weeks ago
Taking care of the Buttom is the most important part of Baby care. First i wash the buttom with mild natural soap and if baby Dry wipe it with Moms baby wipes and then use Diaper Rash Cream.
deepika shenoyMom of a 4 m old girl2 weeks ago
i wash my baby's bottom with warm water, wipe it dry, apply mom's co diaper rash cream, put powder in the folds and use cloth diaper.. i prefer cloth diapers to disposable diapers while at home..
NikitaMom of a 4 m old boy2 weeks ago
natural babu soap
Anjali gaddamMom of 2 children2 weeks ago
yes
Raziyana AnsariMom of a 6 m old girl2 weeks ago
Bottom clear for babies
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT
Post Anonymously