Firstcry Parenting
Parenting Firstcry
mamatha Mom of a 3 yr 3 m old girl 1 hour ago
Give Bath only 3 to 4 times a week .Apply Olive oil or Badam oil before Giving bath .Apply mild moisturizer after baby bath .Use Unscented Baby Products ..Keep your baby’s diaper off for short periods of time to allow the skin to dry. This will help to prevent and treat mild cases of diaper rash.When changing your baby’s diaper, wash the area well and let dry completely.Wash all new clothes before your baby uses them.
For the first few months, do your infant's wash separately from your other washing.
Use a gentle detergent and a thorough rinse cycle
Don't go too crazy with the baths. Sure, you take a shower every day, but baby really shouldn't get a daily bath.
Apply Badam oil before giving Bath . Apply a mild baby lotion or moisturizer immediately after the bath while baby skin is still wet.Use a gentle detergent to wash everything that touches your infant's skin, from bedding and blankets to towels and even your own clothes.Don't use Scented baby products in the early months
Apply Badam oil before giving Bath . Apply a baby lotion or moisturizer immediately after the bath while her skin is still wet. Use a gentle detergent to wash everything that touches your infant's skin, from bedding and blankets to towels and even your own clothes.Don't use Scented baby products in the early months
shivani yadav Mom of a 1 m old boy 2 hours ago
Baby's skin is too sensitive especially genital areas so where there is rash or even if it's not there I put baby rash cream...this rash cream act as a layer between your baby's skin and rash and help in avoiding it
Dr Aamit lakhani Father of a 3 yr 4 m old girl 1 day ago
My magical mantra is baby dove.
because baby dove products are
. Hypoallergenic
· pH neutral
· dermatologically & pediatrically tested

1. wet baby's head and skin with warm water and wash gently with baby dove tip to toe wash .

2. after bath , warm the babg dove moisture lotion in the palms of your hands , apply on your baby's body and massage gently. avoid contact with eyes.

baby dove is blessings for moms. being a doctor, I advice my patients to baby dove products only.
1 Like
gopi Father of 2 children 1 week ago
keep your baby's skin hydrated by bathing her in warm water for only 3 to 5 minutes. avoid letting your baby sit or play or sock for long in soapy water.
apply Dove baby lotion immediately after bath while her skin is still wet, and then pat dry instead of rubbing.
1 Like
Jamila mohammad Mom of a 1 yr 6 m old girl 1 day ago
The best way to care for your baby's skin is to keep it clean. As am frst mother at frst i didnt have any idea,about baby's skin. Thanks to baby dove products who are helping us with it, being a baby dove user i didnt have to take tension about my baby's skin. Thnks fstcry n baby dove to help us in parenting with your tips.
1 Like
Sneha Pandit Mom of a 1 yr old boy 9 hours ago
I use baby oil for body massage and then bath him by dove baby soap
NIKKI SHOKEEN Mom of a 8 m old girl 9 hours ago
I use coconut oil to moisturize my babies skin and massage daily.
after that get her shower with baby dove mild soap.
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST

Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT

Post Anonymously

Want to Comment, Follow or Share this Discussion?

Login Register

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android