New Parenting Style A Modern Mom's Parenting Style
Breast engorgement
Breast engorgement is a common breastfeeding problem. It involves development of hard, swollen & painful breast due to too much milk.Dear Moms, Share tips to deal with the breast engorgement problem.
Discussion First Comment Single
63 Comments
shiby Mom of a 2 m old girl 2 days ago
wen u feel ur breasts are fuller, manual breast pump is a good suggestion for dis n u can store dat milk. n using the pump makes ur nipple sharper too. for first tym moms this ll b helpful.
1 Like
chandni Mom of a 7 m old girl 1 day ago
In reply to Reshma Shaikh
I can't tell in this because m unable to give my milk to my baby,,, due to stress or nipple is not comfortable I have tried a lot frankly speaking,,,,, feel very bad I can't give my milk to my daughter,,,
dont worry..try different position of feeding..start with sleeping position..ur baby will get comfort latch..and u try to be calm...myself gone through same problm..bt now i am able to feed my milk to my baby..
komal Jawalekar Mom of a 4 yr 3 m old boy 1 day ago
In reply to Sohini Roy Chakraborty
my sis just gave birth.her nipples were already cracked.but now the baby bited so hard that breast is getting cut and blood is coming out from the cut.her both the nipples are ruptured. is there any way or suggestion
Apply Nipcare cream after every feeding,and wipe breast before feeding,this will help. This is doctors recommended.
Sohini Roy Chakraborty Mom of a 4 yr 7 m old boy 2 days ago
my sis just gave birth.her nipples were already cracked.but now the baby bited so hard that breast is getting cut and blood is coming out from the cut.her both the nipples are ruptured. is there any way or suggestion
Zeba Ghazali Mom of a 1 m old girl 2 days ago
nipples problem and may be milk produce nhi ho rha drops mein milk aata hai baby meri bahut mehnat krti but ho nhi paata .. what can I do.. I am so worried about diz problem... kya kroon plzzzz suggest me... 1 month old hai meri beti
aisha Mom of a 10 m old girl 2 days ago
use nipple shield it does help. do meet the gynaecologist if you have engorgement along with fever as this indicates infection and needs to be treated by antibiotics
Safoora Mom of a 1 m old girl 3 days ago
In reply to NiruPama Gurung
m a mother of new born baby..I am unable to feed my baby coz I have a flat nipples..
use nipple sheild. will definitely help baby feed and nipples will come automatically
shridhar potadar 3 days ago
I have a 4 days girl baby this is first baby.. Dr suggested me don't feed the breast milk... So I am feeding the lactose powder.. If I feed like this any problem?
Nafees Mom of 2 children 4 days ago
In reply to charvi garg
hiiii.. yr mera bcha bilkul bhi nh sota m presan hu bht na din m na raat m kya reason ho skte h he is 11 months old
go for physician chk up..shayad koi problem ho ..maybe constipation
Karishma Sangar Mom of a 1 yr 4 m old boy 4 days ago
I just want to stop feeding my baby becoz my baby bites too much and I have wounds 😭😭😭 so that's why
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Breast engorgement
Breast engorgement is a common breastfeeding problem. It involves development of hard, swollen & painful breast due to too much milk.Dear Moms, Share tips to deal with the breast engorgement problem.

Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT

Post Anonymously

Want to Comment, Follow or Share this Discussion?

Login Register

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android