New Parenting Style A Modern Mom's Parenting Style
Gaining Weight after breastfeeding
Many New Mom tends to gain weight once she has stopped breastfeeding.Is it normal? Dear Moms share your opinion whether weight gain after breastfeeding is normal or not?Share tips to lose those extra pounds!
Discussion First Comment Single
74 Comments
new mommy Mom of a 9 m old boy 1 day ago
In reply to Snigdha Dey
no gaining weight is not normal..... I lost so much weight after breastfeeding....
yeah ...happened we me too ....ppl used to tell me that I won't gain weight if I breastfeed my baby....I did that until my baby was 10 months.... during my breastfeeding period I did gain lot of weight but after I stopped breastfeeding I am back to my normal body shape...
Community User 2 days ago
yes u are right
1 Like
Community User 3 days ago
yes
1 Like
Snigdha Dey Mom of a 11 m old girl 3 days ago
no gaining weight is not normal..... I lost so much weight after breastfeeding....
2 Likes 1 Reply
Community User 3 days ago
yes it is normal
1 Like
Mehrr Mom of a 1 yr 5 m old boy 3 days ago
when you feed eat as much u can but when u stop eat limited.... and avoid oily items
madhu Mom of a 2 yr 7 m old girl 3 days ago
if you don't take care of your self weight gain is possible after breastfeeding. healthy diet and sneak peak time for exercise and grooming is quiet important for mothers
Ahana Anjum Mom of a 1 yr 7 m old boy 4 days ago
gaining wait after breastfeeding is not normal , breastfeeding helps to reduce weight not gain
vandana Mahajan Mom of a 2 yr 4 m old girl 4 days ago
yes it's normal.
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Gaining Weight after breastfeeding
Many New Mom tends to gain weight once she has stopped breastfeeding.Is it normal? Dear Moms share your opinion whether weight gain after breastfeeding is normal or not?Share tips to lose those extra pounds!

Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT

Post Anonymously

Want to Comment, Follow or Share this Discussion?

Login Register

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android