Firstcry Parenting
Parenting Firstcry
New Parenting Style A Modern Mom's Parenting Style
How to keep Baby occupied all day?
Some days it's a big challenge to keep baby occupied all the day long.Dear Parents share ideas on how to keep baby occupied all the day?
183 Comments
Geethu S B Mom of a 1 m old boy 3 days ago
Being mom to a 1month old bo, my knowledge in this area is limited. Non the less, the best tool to keep ur baby active in my experience is 'communication'. Talk to your baby as much as you can, be it in form of stories, or songs or just silly cute baby talks, anything. this not only keeps them active but also help them improve and develop attachment and skills much quicker that we think. This technique was doctor recommended too!!!
Aarti Kumari Mom of a 8 m old girl 1 month ago
daily different different play and enjoy,,,,,,penguins🐧ear pull lips pull very nought
1 Like
zarin mirza Guardian of a 1 m old girl 6 days ago
I have a 2 month old any suggestions on how to keep her occupied so she learns new things?
supraja uday Mom of 2 children 1 week ago
speaking to them all the time spending time with them
Athira Arun Mom of 2 children 1 week ago
all babies are different , so i have no answer
Shruti Guglianie 1 week ago
by giving different types f interesting n new task to them..so tht they IL lv 2b engaged
Rosary Mom of 2 children 4 weeks ago
more than the toys babies love the company of his or her mom / dad ...
let them be free, explore all home things. Have a careful watch over their activities and dangerous places like steps or staircase..
take them to Ur garden/ terrace / park etc .. teach them what ever u can to them.. keep them engaged with food stuffs and nap as per their time schedule. Avoid shouting and making scary noise this might affect deeply...
srupitha singireddy Mom of a 2 yr 6 m old boy 4 weeks ago
offer creative toys
hameed rashid Father of a 11 m old girl 4 weeks ago
First we have to understand baby clearly.. And next we have to pretain with them friendly.. And we have to gve them time.. And nxt always we should be happy with them.. So even babies ll understand us clearly..
Rozy Agarwal Guardian of a 5 m old boy 4 weeks ago
Babies need to be occupied by :

Talking to them
Playing different games
Telling stories / rhymes
Singing
Dancing
Acting
Doing funny acts
Going for a walk
Doing lots of fun

Hence enjyoing with your babies.
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
How to keep Baby occupied all day?
Some days it's a big challenge to keep baby occupied all the day long.Dear Parents share ideas on how to keep baby occupied all the day?

Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT

Post Anonymously

Want to Comment, Follow or Share this Discussion?

Login Register

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android