New Parenting Style A Modern Mom's Parenting Style
How to keep Baby occupied all day?
Some days it's a big challenge to keep baby occupied all the day long.Dear Parents share ideas on how to keep baby occupied all the day?
Discussion First Comment Single
60 Comments
Pooja Vikas Mom of a 2 yr 3 m old girl 3 weeks ago
I am sure most of the parents will agree with me that kids nowadays love our mobile phones and totally get freaked out when taken back from them. As these kids are born smart and are technologically well versed we need to be little advanced as well in introducing games for them. Stories and lullabies have already taken a backseat. We can introduce new games like singing songs for them including their own names in it and their good habits. In this way they can sing the song and also follow the good boy/girl imagine in the song. Also communication is extremely important and keep talking to them asking them about the things around them instead they asking us. it's fun trust me and in this way children do learn fast.
2 Likes
Priyanka Mom of a 7 m old boy 2 weeks ago
Children are super active now a days. What you do, they will copy you. Firstly it’s better we parents should keep gadgets away, so that they don’t get attracted towards it. Secondly give time to your child. Talk to him, sing few rhymes, tell few stories and keep them engage with their toys. Give them knowledge about different sound effects (animals, birds, vehicles, clock, utensils and so on.) I am a mother of 6 months old baby boy, my child gets attracted to the things surrounded to us. If I read, he is interested too. If I eat, he is interested too. Music, toys and attracting pictures keeps my baby busy.
10 Likes 1 Reply
kukkuz Mom of a 2 yr 6 m old boy 2 weeks ago
Talking talking talking! do our household works and create games from whatever work you do. for example while cooking let them help to put some salt, flour or let them do mixing. it will be a great mess but they will learn something and enjoy for sure. Another example while folding the clothes ask them to separate their clothes from others or just simply ask which clothes belongs to whom...or sort out socks ...anything ...Be creative Mothers. We are Awesome!
5 Likes
Community User 22 hours ago
In reply to Rani
Feeding correct time and play with him...
You are right dear
1 Like
Rani Mom of a 10 m old boy 22 hours ago
Rani Mom of a 10 m old boy 22 hours ago
Shadiya Arafath Mom of a 2 yr 8 m old girl 23 hours ago
whenever baby sleeps ....I will finished my household work .....going out , speaking good ,introducing new toys ....pretend play ....it will be fun
Mahima Naveen Mom of 2 children 2 weeks ago
1. playing with them 2. feeding foods time to time 3. when we have work, engage them some cartoon and rhymes 4. walking with them 5. take them to park 6. teaching new things 7. feeding with rhyme 8. teaching and showing animal and thier sounds etc
6 Likes
Payal Mom of a 4 m old girl 1 day ago
The first thing is that give the maximum time to baby, pass the much more time with baby, feed, play nd make some noughty expressions to make their face smiley....
Lipika Mom of a 4 m old 6 days ago
feed him/her timely & having a playful day
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
How to keep Baby occupied all day?
Some days it's a big challenge to keep baby occupied all the day long.Dear Parents share ideas on how to keep baby occupied all the day?

Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT

Post Anonymously

Want to Comment, Follow or Share this Discussion?

Login Register

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android