Firstcry Parenting
Parenting Firstcry
Pregnancy Life Life during Pregnancy
Abortion: Does it affect subsequent Pregnancies
Abortion can leave you worried about the future pregnancy.But what's the reality? Is chances of conceiving really gets affected.Dear Moms,Share your views in the comments below.
55 Comments
AparnaSinduja.R Mom of 2 children 2 weeks ago
No not at all.. it will not affect subsequent pregnancies.. But our Body will become weak.. Nothing will affect the Baby..
chanchal Mom of a 8 m old boy 3 weeks ago
I wish to buy things which makes my baby happy and smart , the things which makes his mind fast, smart and the things which increase his memory power . example like unique gift items , abacus related things , smart power pack imaginative things , few beautiful dresses, shoes, glasses .😊
sadhana Mom of a 4 yr 3 m old boy 3 weeks ago
no idea
sonika Mom of a 8 m old girl 3 weeks ago
plz reply
Community User 3 weeks ago
Ya, definitely it will effect the emotional and mental health of a person and it's a difficult time to handle. But it will never effect the chances of conceiving in future. One should be very positive for the future and the chances of conceiving for second time is very high. Only positive thoughts and the inner strength will help in creating positive situations in life as its all hormonal game. Abortion is not the end of the world. There is always a fresh start. Believe in yourself and have trust on God!.
Susmithathotapalli Mom of a 1 yr 8 m old boy 3 weeks ago
s it is very difficult to explain the side effects after the abortion so plz take care after abortion
kumari soni Mom of a 10 m old boy 3 weeks ago
abortion worried about future pregnancy
pragya Mom of a 3 yr 7 m old girl 1 month ago
No it will not affect subsequent pregnancies but it should not be considered if there is no problem
RA Mom of a Newborn girl 1 month ago
Abortion due to any reason is definitely a very sad memory. However, my grandmother and mom tells me that the chances of conceiving post an abortion is higher. So ladies, it's not the end. Be positive, a new beginning is waiting for you :)
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Abortion: Does it affect subsequent Pregnancies
Abortion can leave you worried about the future pregnancy.But what's the reality? Is chances of conceiving really gets affected.Dear Moms,Share your views in the comments below.

Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT

Post Anonymously

Want to Comment, Follow or Share this Discussion?

Login Register

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android