Pregnancy Life Life during Pregnancy
Abortion: Does it affect subsequent Pregnancies
Abortion can leave you worried about the future pregnancy.But what's the reality? Is chances of conceiving really gets affected.Dear Moms,Share your views in the comments below.
Discussion First Comment Single
23 Comments
shakila sjahul Mom of 2 children 5 hours ago
dont try to abort. its gods gift. may be it may affect nxt pregnency
Kausar Jabeen Mom of a 8 m old boy 2 days ago
plan first & get pregnant don't put hurdle on God creation abortion is painfull sin
vidhya Guardian of a Newborn girl 5 days ago
Never. Abortion might be due to some kind of problem. after taking precautions and medical advice you can get pregnant again
Jiffry Mom of 3 children 6 days ago
Don't know it affects us mentally .That stress cause problems in future pregnancy
Dr Anamika Singh Mom of a 4 m old girl 2 weeks ago
it's affect health
1 Like
nia sharma Expecting Mom due this month 1 week ago
it depends upon your immunity body
wamika Mom of a 10 m old boy 1 week ago
It all depends on how strong your body is to endure abortion.I myself had my first abortion done and conceived 6 months later.
Viritha Mom of a 5 yr 9 m old boy 1 week ago
It completely depends up on your body condition. There should be a minimum gap of 6 months after abortion. Moreover there is a possibility of 10,000 side effects due to abortion that may effect your body at any time in your entire life as we forcely stoped a procedure happening in our body.
sravani Mom of a 1 yr 7 m old boy 2 weeks ago
more than two or three abortions definitely it is affected on future pregnancy on baby growth and Mother health also
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Abortion: Does it affect subsequent Pregnancies
Abortion can leave you worried about the future pregnancy.But what's the reality? Is chances of conceiving really gets affected.Dear Moms,Share your views in the comments below.

Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT

Post Anonymously

Want to Comment, Follow or Share this Discussion?

Login Register

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android