Contests Participate & Win Prizes
#ResultOut #SummerFunStories-Chapter 2 by Pampers Splashers
Winners for Summer Fun Stories By Pampers Splashers chapter-2 are: Mr Mark John Nataraj,Coimbatore Akash Singhal,Zirakpur Neeraj Sharma ,Ambala Congratulations to the winners.You won FirstCry voucher worth Rs.1000 each. Thank you everyone for your active participation. Keep Participating!Keep Winning!
Discussion First Comment Single
302 Comments
sai Mom of a 1 yr old boy 5 days ago
summer story enjoyed a lot in tirumala
Preety Upadhyay Mom of a 1 yr 2 m old girl 5 days ago
#SummerFunStories My daughter loves travelling And her smile give proof of it
Community User 6 days ago
chachu marriàge
varalakshmi chinta Mom of a 11 m old girl 6 days ago
enjoyed a lot at my friend shadhi (nikha)
shubham arora Father of a 5 m old girl 2 weeks ago
twisha enjoying mamu's wedding
17 Likes
Jaspreet Kaur Mom of 2 children 2 weeks ago
my baby's first trip, when he was only 1 month old 💓 he was very small but was trying to explore the place near by him😍😍 love you my lil prince 😘😘
3 Likes
daljeet kaur Guardian of a 1 yr 7 m old boy 2 weeks ago
our champs first trip out of the town in a jungle 😍😍 he was too excited and Keen to enjoy each and every moment 🥰🥰 he enjoyed a lot watching monkeys playing over there ☺️☺️
3 Likes
HARSHITA Mom of a 3 m old boy 1 week ago
#ContestAlert #SummerFunStories-Chapter 2 by Pampers Splashers This summer trip was awesome as for the first time we went to his Nanihal (My mother's home) after giving birth to my baby. Everyone in my house especially my parents ; eagerly waited for the first visit of their first grandchild. They welcomed and Pampered ❤ him with lots of kisses,hugs and good blessings. I really felt nostalgic ; I have spent my whole life here and got one more chance to relive my childhood memories again with my baby and my parents. Awww I and baby👶 ❤ this first Summer trip to my parents home.
2 Likes
Priyanka Bharti Mom of a 3 yr 10 m old girl 1 week ago
#ContestAlert #SummerFunStories-Chapter 2 by Pamper Splashers My first travel summer story with my daughter was very memorable....she was 2 months old.... Me nd my husband planned to go out kurukshetra Brahmasarover with her first time.... we were very happy when we were splash in water with my 2 months old daughter she started too much cry... because she was very hungry ... there did'nt any lonely place where could I feed to her .... we worried about this situation... then an idea came on my mind I went public toilet with my daughter... and gave feed to her...nd feel relaxed... after some time we clicked many pictures with her on Bharamhsarovar nd splashed in water ..... This was very memorable travel in which we handle tough situation with hungry baby... Here is my 2months old daughter's pic with me at Brahmasarovar
1 Like
Shwetha Sriram 1 week ago
First BIG travel with my little one was when he was 7 months, I had to travel all the way from Buffalo, NY to Bangalore, India. It was a 30 hour journey and the best part, I was travelling solo, which meant I couldn't even go to the bathroom in peace, let alone eating the food. Living in a tier 2 city meant I had to hop on 3 flights before I reached home. This pic was taken at Boston airport, where I found a beautiful pod for breastfeeding/pumping mothers, which meant atleast my bub could have his meal in peace. I consciously tried to enjoy every part of the journey, it only energised me when every now and then id have a stranger ask me if I was travelling alone and that I did a great job and was brave to travel alone with a baby. Well, every mother rises up to the occasion, she finds it in her, for the sake of her little one.
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
#ResultOut #SummerFunStories-Chapter 2 by Pampers Splashers
Winners for Summer Fun Stories By Pampers Splashers chapter-2 are: Mr Mark John Nataraj,Coimbatore Akash Singhal,Zirakpur Neeraj Sharma ,Ambala Congratulations to the winners.You won FirstCry voucher worth Rs.1000 each. Thank you everyone for your active participation. Keep Participating!Keep Winning!

Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT

Post Anonymously

Want to Comment, Follow or Share this Discussion?

Login Register

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android