Firstcry Parenting
Parenting Firstcry
BREASTFEEDING MOMS Discussions about Breastfeeding
Unfolding wishes of a Breastfeeding Mom
Complete the caption ' I wish_________ someone should had told me before about breastfeeding'. Express your thoughts khulke in the comments below!

Note-Best comment will get featured on our upcoming breastfeeding post.
83 Comments
lalramsangi 51 mins ago
mm.he tjm v
iE😙. n Mah e cubakah ç, Rrf s Nimn MN Federer d MN mjn mmmimmikkm MN o. XD mkm cc. MN c. nd. ww
Prajakta Mom of a 10 m old girl 7 hours ago
I wish that stress affect on the supply of breastmilk someone should had told me before about breastfeeding.
avni Mom of a 5 m old girl 3 weeks ago
as a breastfeeding mother it's basically meals on heels
1 Like
Supriya Chunge Mom of a 2 m old boy 2 weeks ago
'I wish "Breastfeeding reminds us of the universal truth of abundance ; the more we give out , the more we are filled up , and that divine nourishment - the source from which we all draw is , like a mother's breast , ever full and ever flowing " someone should had told me before about breastfeeding'....
2 Likes
Vrushali Mom of 2 children 1 day ago
the best feeling is to see a calm and smiley face of little one after feeding ...nothing can match it
Kawaljit Kaur Mom of a 8 m old boy 3 days ago
that not all babies can latch perfectly right away... it took us 20 days and that phase was pretty depressing for me..
neha jain Mom of a 1 yr old boy 4 days ago
drink lots and lots of water for better milk production and breastfed your baby till 1 and half year atleast
priyanka kalyan Mom of a 8 m old girl 6 days ago
I wish that, if someone had told me that babies sleep lot during first weeks and we need to wake them up and breastfeed ,because the milk flow during first weeks will be high if not fed properly it may cause breast abscess and, yes without proper knowledge I suffered from breast abscess those days were hell to me and my daughter.
1 Like
Saranya G Mom of a 7 m old boy 5 days ago
I wish that "what all healthy foods have to taken" someone should had told me before about breast feeding
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Unfolding wishes of a Breastfeeding Mom
Complete the caption ' I wish_________ someone should had told me before about breastfeeding'. Express your thoughts khulke in the comments below! Note-Best comment will get featured on our upcoming breastfeeding post.

Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT

Post Anonymously

Want to Comment, Follow or Share this Discussion?

Login Register

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android