Pregnancy Life Life during Pregnancy
Dreams during Pregnancy
Dreams are like fun-house mirrors that reflect your emotional state. Considering pregnancy a woman goes through an emotional roller coaster, there is no surprise that your dreams may be more vivid and wild than usual.Dear Moms, you must had experienced the same during your pregnancy days.Did you? Share with us the dreams you had during your pregnancy days.
Discussion First Comment Single
7 Comments
krithika Mom of a 6 m old girl 2 weeks ago
always had a dream about my baby.
jaseena Mom of 2 children 2 weeks ago
Always dreamt about my twin babies
Anjali Singh Mom of a 5 m old girl 2 months ago
I dreamt that I am in labour room and delivered my baby. experienced the first hug, I felt it even it was a dream.
Anusha Pannem Mom of a 1 yr 7 m old girl 2 months ago
dreams are some times very funny and getting scared also in our pregnancy..so before going to sleep you must think good things then you will get good dreams..
Parul Jain Mom of a 2 yr 5 m old girl 2 months ago
Although i wasnt able to sleep in my pregnancy but a day before my delivery i got a dream dat i delivered a baby girl nd it came out true nd she was same as i saw in my dream...
fanhafoize Mom of a 1 yr 11 m old girl 2 months ago
Dreams are sometimes very sweet and funny in our pregnancy. I have a dream that I give birth to a baby girl and it comes true.
archana anand Mom of a 4 m old boy 2 months ago
i saw flowing river .sometimes scary dream like me getting hurted by falling or getting struck by any hard object.
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Dreams during Pregnancy
Dreams are like fun-house mirrors that reflect your emotional state. Considering pregnancy a woman goes through an emotional roller coaster, there is no surprise that your dreams may be more vivid and wild than usual.Dear Moms, you must had experienced the same during your pregnancy days.Did you? Share with us the dreams you had during your pregnancy days.

Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT

Post Anonymously

Want to Comment, Follow or Share this Discussion?

Login Register

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android