New Parenting Style A Modern Mom's Parenting Style
Tears Tempers & Tantrums
On a survey conducted 80% parents admitted that they get impatient and yell at their kids when there kids throw tempers & tantrums.Dear Parents,How you handle your child's tempers & tantrums share with us.
Discussion First Comment Single
74 Comments
Shalini Awasthi Mom of a 4 yr 5 m old boy 1 week ago
keep calm yourself then keep silent...baby will automatically coolen down.. then treat with them emotionaly.. because child only know one language that is emotion at all.
krithika Mom of a 6 m old girl 1 week ago
explanation
Poonam Dharmik Mom of a 4 m old girl 1 week ago
Answer is D. my daughter is 4 month old only so don't have much experience, but I will try to make ny child very peaceful. There are so many ways to make child peaceful. we parents and elders in my home not shouting on each others behaviour will be so kind. aI am doing peanayam to learn my child, like she will follow my routine etc.
Dr Manju Mom of 2 children 2 weeks ago
it's very difficult to handle with a tempered baby. although I try my best to divert her mind and explain the things.
amritha khan Mom of 2 children 2 weeks ago
v usually react depending on the situation.. and our reaction is different to same mistake many times ..anyways final goal is to make them realize what's correct n what's wrong..
Reena Raahi Mom of a 1 yr 7 m old girl 3 weeks ago
tempers.. or kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai jb bachho ko ek hi baat bar bar samjhane pe bhi wo nahi samjhte.. to aise me main baat krna chhod deti hu thodi der k lie taki unhe realize ho or wo next aisa na kare qki apni mom ki narazgi koi bachaa nhi dekh skta.. specially jb usne galti ki ho.. explanations b jruri h mgr ye dekhiye k ye uski aadat to nhi bnti ja rhi h apka mind divert krne ki.. that's it.. baki to bachho ko jitna pyar or example deke samjhaya jaye utna better h.. qki kuch kuch bachpan ki nadaniya hoti h to kuch habbit bn jati h..😊
Tabassum Khan Mom of a 2 yr 8 m old boy 4 weeks ago
By diverting his mind towards something else which can attract him
1 Like
Ravi sowmya Father of a 3 m old girl 4 weeks ago
Pampering them by giving them lots of love and telling them wit cool manner and talk wit them politely
Community User 4 weeks ago
telling her things in very cool manner with lost of kisses she ll
Neeta Mungekar Mom of a 6 yr old boy 4 weeks ago
explanation
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Tears Tempers & Tantrums
On a survey conducted 80% parents admitted that they get impatient and yell at their kids when there kids throw tempers & tantrums.Dear Parents,How you handle your child's tempers & tantrums share with us.

Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT

Post Anonymously

Want to Comment, Follow or Share this Discussion?

Login Register

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android