New Parenting Style A Modern Mom's Parenting Style
Tears Tempers & Tantrums
On a survey conducted 80% parents admitted that they get impatient and yell at their kids when there kids throw tempers & tantrums.Dear Parents,How you handle your child's tempers & tantrums share with us.
Discussion First Comment Single
42 Comments
Ripun Mom of a 1 yr 1 m old girl 2 days ago
by distracting her most of the times.
vidhyakishore Mom of a 8 m old girl 2 days ago
At first i would try to tell them slowly with proper explanation... when that doesn't work out i would abide them by mom sentiments ...that works out very good
SATYA PRAMOD KUMAR Father of a 1 yr 4 m old boy 6 days ago
My boy is 15months old now I shall divert him from the issue like taking him outside to balcony to show sparrows - Squirrel in our garden and sometimes people on road. Most of the times I suceeded.
shilpa Mom of a 1 yr 9 m old boy 1 week ago
option D by distracting him by making him laugh by doing masti with him by changing his place..like taking him to another room or by showing him stars moon cow dog birds n all
Roshan Father of a Newborn boy 1 week ago
atadfaf afs fa asfda sacasdf
Asha prasad Mom of 2 children 1 week ago
I stop talking for sometime. Ltr she only comes n ask sry. Thn LL explain her wt wrong she has done.
ruchi desai. Mom of 2 children 1 week ago
i leave him alone(keeping an eye over him ) nd he keeps crying trying to grab my attention nd thn after some time i just go to him nd hug him tightly nd he just stops crying .its thn whn i say him that i luv him nd try to explain him if he has done anything he was not supposed to do.
Deepa Jeyshnitha Mom of a 1 yr 4 m old boy 1 week ago
I just simply stand and watch my son. when he understands that he's not getting a reaction from me, then he drops his tantrums and goes to play another game.
Geetanjali Mom of a 3 yr old boy 1 week ago
Best to divert their mind.. But if the child is elder enough to understand what u r explaining, then try to make them calm explaining about the same and aware them about the pros and cons of that thibg..
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Tears Tempers & Tantrums
On a survey conducted 80% parents admitted that they get impatient and yell at their kids when there kids throw tempers & tantrums.Dear Parents,How you handle your child's tempers & tantrums share with us.

Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT

Post Anonymously

Want to Comment, Follow or Share this Discussion?

Login Register

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android