New Parenting Style A Modern Mom's Parenting Style
Co-Sleeping age limit
Dear Parents,Do you feel that there should be an age limit of bed-sharing with kids?If you think so then what according to you is the ideal age limit of kids for co-sleeping with parents.
Discussion First Comment Single
54 Comments
Rungini saravana Mom of a 3 m old boy 1 hour ago
I dont feel making kids to sleep alone is a good idea becoz 1. we will never know what kids are doing in a seperate room its not that we suspect our own kids but then we ll not know their habits of when they sleep when they are awake, even if they have any kinda problems since they have a seperate room they may sit and cry without any kinda support gradually they will start hating us, he/she will maintain a distance from us, and they ll create a seperate lonely world, obviously just for sleep they ll b in a seperate room but still we must know all their habits, so its better to keep two beds in a same room one for the kid and another for parents.
Madhuri Krishna Mom of a 1 yr 5 m old boy 1 month ago
I think they should never sleep alone... we don't know what they are doing when they are alone... that is the primary reason they will habituated to phone... whey they are getting sister or brother they can sleep both together...
2 Likes
sania Mom of a 8 m old girl 1 month ago
I think when child khud khe mujhe alg bed chaiye......
1 Like
Prama Bagani Mom of a 1 yr 11 m old boy 3 weeks ago
In reply to Lakshita Singh
maxi 6 months to 1 year parent should let baby share bed, after that they should shift baby to crib or different bed in the same room only untill baby is not mature enough to understands things.
absolutely...in fact, u can even shift the baby to a nearby room with a baby monitor that'll alarm u in case of any issues...
1 Like
Neha Jain Mom of 3 children 4 weeks ago
In reply to arfa
i think 9 years of age is dere to stop co sleeping of parents nd child..if parents wants to..else it depends totally on child when dey want to be independent ..but i personally i cnt sleep if my daughter is not besides me..lets c when she would feel.she can sleep away from me
I would have typed exactly same thing for the answer.
arfa Mom of a 1 yr 10 m old girl 2 months ago
i think 9 years of age is dere to stop co sleeping of parents nd child..if parents wants to..else it depends totally on child when dey want to be independent ..but i personally i cnt sleep if my daughter is not besides me..lets c when she would feel.she can sleep away from me
1 Like 1 Reply
sonalijaini091976@gmail.com Mom of a 1 yr 7 m old girl 1 month ago
4 to 5 years not more than this
Community User 1 month ago
untill their comfort
shweta vikrant Mom of a 2 yr 8 m old girl 2 months ago
till child get confident and dare to get sleep alone..
7 Likes 1 Reply
Ritu malik Mom of 2 children 1 month ago
In reply to shelly D Chattopadhyay
I do agree
I do agree
ADD NEW COMMENT TO THIS POST
Co-Sleeping age limit
Dear Parents,Do you feel that there should be an age limit of bed-sharing with kids?If you think so then what according to you is the ideal age limit of kids for co-sleeping with parents.

Post Anonymously
ADD NEW REPLY TO THIS COMMENT

Post Anonymously

Want to Comment, Follow or Share this Discussion?

Login Register

Join the largest community of parents and see parenting in a new way

Download our App

Get for iOS

Get for Android