Check out our alphabetical list of 1329 Unisex Baby Names by Medieval English Origin along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- RudraFearsome, Name of Lord Shiva, The terrible, God of storms, Thunder and lightning, Lord Shiva's consort
- DhritiCourage, Morale, Steadiness, Command, Pleasure, Determination, Patience, Virtue, One who has courage and patience.
- ViraajBiggest in universe, The Sun or the king, Resplendent, Splendor, Ruler, Beauty, Brilliant, Excellence, Majesty, Another name for Agni and Buddha, Pure
- AaryaGoddess Parvati, Goddess Durga, A noble lady, Honoured, Friend, Faithful, Wise, Benevolent, Auspicious, the other name of Goddess parvati, durga
- YatiGoddess Durga, One who strives with pertinacity of purpose, One who makes the people obtain the divine wisdom by reducing the ignorance, A name of Goddess Durga. It means one who strives with pertinacity of purpose.
- AaryaaGoddess Parvati, Goddess Durga, A noble lady, Honoured, Friend, Faithful, Wise, Benevolent, Auspicious, A very noble or a very sound lady
- JyotiFlame, Lamp, Light, Brilliant, Passionate, Scared, Fire, Vitality dawn, Energy and intelligence, Dawn, Jyothi means The Light of the Sun
- KrishnaLord Krishna, Name of the river (Incarnation of Lord Vishnu, who delivered Bhagavad Gita; cousin of Kunti; Friend and Charioteer of Arjuna), Krishna means All-Attractive
- JishnaIs associated to Lord Vishnu, Lord Ganesh, the name is linked with lord Ganesh and lord Vishnu. Such people have creative and artistic mind. They can easily analyze and judge people.
- CharuPreety, Pleasant, Beautiful, Loved, Cherished, Name of a flower in sanskrit, Divinely good looking, Out of materialistic world Beauty like the moon and Lord Ram
- DevarsheeA God like saint. Devarshee was used for naradmuni because he was the son of Brahma and was the saint of Lord Vishnu Bhagwan, Goddess Lakshmi
- AnaghaSinless, Without any fault, Beauty, Perfect, Pure, A beautiful, faultless person who has never made a sin
- ChitraPainting, Picture, A Nakshatra, Brilliant, Illustrious, Excellent, Worldly illusion, Attractive, Heaven, A picture
- JinalLord Vishnu, Kind, Loving, Good natured and intelligent, it means lord Vishnu who have speech power and can easily convince the audience towards him. They keep themselves busy and determined.
- NandanaDaughter, Goddess Durga, Great achiever, Happiness, Son of Lord Shiva, Young Man, Celebrating, Heartening, Indras paradise, One who is enjoying the happiness
- KashishLord of Kashi, Another name for Lord Shiva, Attraction, An Attraction, Admiration, One who is charming and lovable
- ReyneAn European surname. Can mean: to rule, the ruling couselor, queen or rath chain, An European surname. Can mean: to rule, the ruling couselor, queen or rath chain
- ApurvaOne of a kind or rare, Quite new, Exquisite, Unprecedented, Like never before, Unique, Unmatched
- JyothiFlame, Lamp, Light, Brilliant, Passionate, Scared, Fire, Vitality dawn, Energy and intelligence, Dawn, Jyothi means Light, Lamp
- NandaDaughter, Goddess Durga, Great achiever, Happiness, Son of Lord Shiva, Young Man, Wealth, An Apsara or celestial nymph
- ManuWise, Attractive, Ruler of the earth, Founder father of human beings, An Apsara or celestial nymph, Intelligent, Humankind, Paradise, Thought, One who thinks wisely, Founder Father of Human Beings, Original Man, A ruler of earth
- PavakiName of Lord Murugan, Goddess Saraswati (Goddess of education, Purifying, Fire, Daughter of the mountain, One of the many names of Goddess Saraswati,
- AariaGoddess Parvati, Goddess Durga, A noble lady, Honoured, Friend, Faithful, Wise, Benevolent, Auspicious
- VajraVery strong, Hard, Powerful, Another name of Goddess Durga, Thunderbolt, Diamond, Diamond, a precious gemstone.
- RajniNight; A variant of name Rajani which means queen in Sanskrit; Royal;, Night, A variant of name Rajani which means queen in Sanskrit, Royal,
- KshemyaGoddess Durga, One who brings peace, Healthy, Wealthy, Auspicious, Another name for Shiva, Goddess of welfare, The name means One Who Brings Welfare
- VaryaTreasure, Valuable, Illustrious, Excellent, Another name for the Love God Kaama, Treasure or something precious
- ShubhraWhite, The Ganga, Attractive, Brilliant, Heaven, Another name for the river Ganges, White, ganga river in mountain stage
- IshaaGoddess Parvati, Purity, Gift from God, One who protects, Night prayer, Plough, Another name for Durga, Intellect, Power
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect name for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending Unisex Baby Names by Medieval English Origin
Articles on Baby Names
- 60 Cool Elf Names for Baby Boys and Girls
- 60 Best Baby Girl Names Inspired by Disney Characters
- 70 Old Fashioned Names for Baby Boy
- 80 Aztec Baby Names for Girls and Boys
- These 35 Bollywood Couples Have Chosen The Most Beautiful Baby Names Ever!
- 50 Edgy and Rugged Baby Names for Boys
- 120 Adorable Twin Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 50 Really Beautiful Long Names for Girl Babies
- 500 Baby Boy Names That Start With H
- 50 Most Popular Russian Baby Names for Boys
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter