Check out our alphabetical list of 1329 Unisex Baby Names by Great Britain Origin along with their meanings and choose the best name for your to be born or newborn baby with the help of FirstCry`s Baby Names Finder.
- RudraFearsome, Name of Lord Shiva, The terrible, God of storms, Thunder and lightning, Lord Shiva's consort
- DhritiCourage, Morale, Steadiness, Command, Pleasure, Determination, Patience, Virtue, One who has courage and patience.
- ZaneHebrew - Yahweh is gracious; Yahweh is merciful; A variation of the name John; God's Gracious Gift, Hebrew - Yahweh is gracious, Yahweh is merciful, A variation of the name John, God's Gracious Gift
- AaryaGoddess Parvati, Goddess Durga, A noble lady, Honoured, Friend, Faithful, Wise, Benevolent, Auspicious, the other name of Goddess parvati, durga
- ViraajBiggest in universe, The Sun or the king, Resplendent, Splendor, Ruler, Beauty, Brilliant, Excellence, Majesty, Another name for Agni and Buddha, Pure
- CharuPreety, Pleasant, Beautiful, Loved, Cherished, Name of a flower in sanskrit, Divinely good looking, Out of materialistic world Beauty like the moon and Lord Ram
- AnaghaSinless, Without any fault, Beauty, Perfect, Pure, A beautiful, faultless person who has never made a sin
- YatiGoddess Durga, One who strives with pertinacity of purpose, One who makes the people obtain the divine wisdom by reducing the ignorance, A name of Goddess Durga. It means one who strives with pertinacity of purpose.
- AadiaBeing a gift, First, Unequalled, Perfect, The earth, Another name for Durga, The initial reality
- AariaGoddess Parvati, Goddess Durga, A noble lady, Honoured, Friend, Faithful, Wise, Benevolent, Auspicious
- JyotiFlame, Lamp, Light, Brilliant, Passionate, Scared, Fire, Vitality dawn, Energy and intelligence, Dawn, Jyothi means The Light of the Sun
- KrishnaLord Krishna, Name of the river (Incarnation of Lord Vishnu, who delivered Bhagavad Gita; cousin of Kunti; Friend and Charioteer of Arjuna), Krishna means All-Attractive
- ManuWise, Attractive, Ruler of the earth, Founder father of human beings, An Apsara or celestial nymph, Intelligent, Humankind, Paradise, Thought, One who thinks wisely, Founder Father of Human Beings, Original Man, A ruler of earth
- KashishLord of Kashi, Another name for Lord Shiva, Attraction, An Attraction, Admiration, One who is charming and lovable
- NandanaDaughter, Goddess Durga, Great achiever, Happiness, Son of Lord Shiva, Young Man, Celebrating, Heartening, Indras paradise, One who is enjoying the happiness
- JinalLord Vishnu, Kind, Loving, Good natured and intelligent, it means lord Vishnu who have speech power and can easily convince the audience towards him. They keep themselves busy and determined.
- AaryaaGoddess Parvati, Goddess Durga, A noble lady, Honoured, Friend, Faithful, Wise, Benevolent, Auspicious, A very noble or a very sound lady
- VaryaTreasure, Valuable, Illustrious, Excellent, Another name for the Love God Kaama, Treasure or something precious
- SuriRed rose, Happiness, Consort of the Sun, Krishna, Goddess, Learned, Sage, A girl who is like a red rose
- JyothiFlame, Lamp, Light, Brilliant, Passionate, Scared, Fire, Vitality dawn, Energy and intelligence, Dawn, Jyothi means Light, Lamp
- RajniNight; A variant of name Rajani which means queen in Sanskrit; Royal;, Night, A variant of name Rajani which means queen in Sanskrit, Royal,
- ChitraPainting, Picture, A Nakshatra, Brilliant, Illustrious, Excellent, Worldly illusion, Attractive, Heaven, A picture
- TuliRefers to a brush which uses to paint anything., Refers to a brush which uses to paint anything.
- JishnaIs associated to Lord Vishnu, Lord Ganesh, the name is linked with lord Ganesh and lord Vishnu. Such people have creative and artistic mind. They can easily analyze and judge people.
- DevarsheeA God like saint. Devarshee was used for naradmuni because he was the son of Brahma and was the saint of Lord Vishnu Bhagwan, Goddess Lakshmi
- ApurvaOne of a kind or rare, Quite new, Exquisite, Unprecedented, Like never before, Unique, Unmatched
- VajraVery strong, Hard, Powerful, Another name of Goddess Durga, Thunderbolt, Diamond, Diamond, a precious gemstone.
- NandaDaughter, Goddess Durga, Great achiever, Happiness, Son of Lord Shiva, Young Man, Wealth, An Apsara or celestial nymph
Explore More in Baby Names
We hope you have found the perfect name for your little bundle of joy from our compilation of unique and trending Unisex Baby Names by Great Britain Origin
Articles on Baby Names
- 120 Adorable Twin Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 100 Lord Ganesha Names for Your Baby Boy
- 130 Best Sahaba Islamic Baby Boy Names With Meanings
- 150 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Vishnu
- 400 Best English Names for Baby Girl and Boy with Meaning
- 250 Exquisite Hindi Names for Babies with Meanings
- 125 Unique Baby Boy Names Inspired by Lord Shiva
- 180 Christian Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- 130 Sacred Sahabiyat Names for Baby Girl
- 125 Modern and Stylish Baby Boy Names With Meanings
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name
Please select atleast one Filter