- Name :Samuel
- Meaning :It was told by the God, It was told by the God
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Samuel
- Samisublime,sublime,sami as a boy's name (also less often girls in the name sami), is pronounced: vi-mee. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of sami is "high and lifted up".,sami as a girl's name (also more frequent than kids his name sami), is pronounced sam-ee. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of sami is "belongs to god". alias samantha; a feminine form of samuel.
- Markgod of war, macho, male, ross, horse,also how a young man name is very next to him. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the brand is "dedicated to mars". anglisierte version of marcus. biblical: the roman surname of john mark, a missionary companion of peter and paul and writer, one of the four evangelienberichte of jesus. the famous writer mark twain (actually samuel clemens) has its name from the call of mississippi boatman: "mark twain!", this means that the water was two fathoms deep. explorer marco polo; the choreographer mark morris; new york governor mario cuomo; swimmer mark spitz; baseball player mark mcgwire; fashion designer marc jacobs, actor mark harmon, mark wahlberg.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Christabelbeautiful picture of christ, hanging,christabel as a girl's name is pronounced kris-ta-hood. it is of latin origin, and of french origin, and the importance of christabel "good christian". medieval coins of the names of christ, bel (see belle). the use is mainly literary, as in samuel taylor coleridge, ' s 1816 poem of the same name, in which the heroine is an example of an innocent purity. the name was used by the pioneer suffragetten christabel pankhurst (1880-1958).,fair christian
- Samuelathe lord has heard,samuela, as a girl's name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of samuela is "belongs to god". feminine form of samuel. it is rare in comparison with samantha.
- Twaindivided in two, the twain, as young is the name of central of english origin, and the importance of twain is split in two. from the well-known american writer mark twain, which received its name from the calls of the river boatman. his original name was samuel clemens.,two objects of the same species
- Coleridgecoleridge as a name of children altenglischen of origin. name space: in his case, "cole' s ridge", or "dark ridge". english poet samuel taylor coleridge was the author of "the ancient mariner", and the famously unfinished "kubla khan", written under the influence of opium.,crest, where the coal is burned
- Shemthe name,shem, as a young man by the name is pronounced shem. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of shem is "name, fame". biblical: the first name of the three sons of noah, after the jewish scriptures, was one of the three fathers of humanity after the great flood. also the way of samson. also the shape of samuel.
- Morsedark-skinned,morse, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of the morse is "son of maurice". contracted form of morrison. the inventor samuel f. b. morse. also the form of the morris.
- Godotthe name godot is a name of children . samuel beckett, inspired by the french surname godeau, arose the name of " godot, by his play, waiting for godot. americans tend to pronounce godot, with the accent on the second syllable, but beckett has said this is false. the correct pronunciation is god-oh, with the first syllable accented.
- Kemuelassistant of god,kemuel, as a young man by the name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of kemuel is "helper of god". samuel with the "k".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name