- Name :Noel
- Meaning :Christmas, The festival season of the year, Christmas.
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :1
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vruschika (N, Y)
- Nakshatra :Jyeshta (No, Ya, Yi, U, Yu)
Similar Names For Noel
- Natalyaplane, christmas day,birthday, christmas,natalya, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of natalia is "birthday". the russian name natalia, which comes from the latin "natälis" in the sense of "birthday", especially christ's birthday (see also noel). natalia is the name of the fourth centenary of the holy christian. also the form of natalie.
- Christmaschrist the celebration of christmas as a girl's name (also as girl's name christmas). name of the party (in the sense of "christ-party") uses, at times, through the 19te century of dec. 25 baby. the way french is now more popular. see also natalie.,christmas as a girl's name (as young-name of christmas) is the old english origin. name of the party to celebrate the birth of jesus christ, called of "christ" (see christian) and "mass", in the sense of "festival". used once in a when, in december, of 25 babies, but now, in general, is replaced by the form of french noel. see also natalie.
- Natalchristmas,home, as a young man by the name it is of spanish origin and the importance of natal is "birthday". refers to the birth of jesus, or christmas. also the name of a province of south africa, with the name of natal, because explorer vasco da gama first discovered the coast on christmas day 1497. also the shape of the noel.
- ManoelManoel is the Brazilian version of Manuel, meaning God is with us., Manoel is the Brazilian version of Manuel, meaning God is with us.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name