- Name :nathaniel
- Meaning :gift of god,god,god has given you,nathaniel, as a name of children is very na-yel. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathaniel is "god has given". biblically: one of the 12 apostles, who was also as bartholomew. used by the puritanern. author nathaniel hawthorne; musicians nat "king" cole.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For nathaniel
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- Salempeace,safe and protected,salem, that guys his name is pronounced say-lem. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salem "peace". in relation to shalom and solomon. biblically: the name of the ancient city, which was later identified with jerusalem. in america, the name of many cities and municipalities, including the capital of oregon and the historic coastal town of massachusetts, in the place of the salem witch trials and setting of nathaniel hawthorne ' s tale, "the house of the seven gable". also the form of salim.
- Hesterhester how to a girl's name is pronounced hess-ter. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of hester is "the myrtle, the bride; star". variant of esther, of medieval origin. the two names are often used interchangeably, but they are now separated name. literary: hester prynne is very much put to the heroine of nathaniel hawthorne ' s novel "the scarlet letter". the shape of the pole.,the myrtle, the stars, the mystery, ishtar,the stars,the stars, as
- Hawthornehawthorne as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of hawthorne is "where hawthorn trees grow". the location, the name. the writer nathaniel hawthorne.,the life, where hedges of hawthorn grow
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name