- Name :nathan
- Meaning :since god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For nathan
- Nathanielgift of god,god,god has given you,nathaniel, as a name of children is very na-yel. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathaniel is "god has given". biblically: one of the 12 apostles, who was also as bartholomew. used by the puritanern. author nathaniel hawthorne; musicians nat "king" cole.
- Vanessabutterfly, mystical,clear,vanessa how to a girl's name is pronounced va-ness-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of vanessa is butterfly. the name of a genus of butterflies, which are the red admiral and the painted lady. it is also an early 18th-century literary name of english origin created by jonathan swift in gulliver's travels as a nickname for esther vanhomrigh, based on the first syllable of his surname, and, perhaps, the latin, the verb eat what is be. jenessa, vanita and vannaleigh are compound shapes. see also the veneto region. the actresses vanessa redgrave, vanessa williams, the celebrity vanna white.
- Bartholomewbartholomew as a young man by the name is pronounced bar-thawl-oh-myoo. it is of aramaic origin, and the meaning of bartholomew is "son of talmai (the peasants)". talmai is a hebrew name that means "the kingdom of the grooves". biblical: nickname of one of the twelve apostles, nathanael, known as the patron saint of the tanners and the winemaker. the name of the era in the middle ages common, but it has not been brought back to life, in the 19th century, as many medieval names were. very rare nowadays, probably due to the number of syllables.,the kingdom of the earth,the son of talmai, sculpted,son of groove,the son of she who is
- Jonathangift of the lord,god gives,god has given,god has given; friendship, loyalty,jonathan how to a girl's name is pronounced jahn-a-tuna. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jonathan is "gift of god". in relation to nathan. biblical: the son of king saul, jonathan was known for his manliness, generosity and altruism. he saved david when saul wanted to kill." author: jonathan swift; the actor jon voight, jonathan lipnicki.
- NatanailBulgarian form of Nathanael, meaning God has given., Bulgarian form of Nathanael, meaning God has given.
- Jonathanit means gift of God. They are agreeable. Treasure , natural and loving persons. They spread the harmony and are simple., it means gift of God. They are agreeable. Treasure , natural and loving persons. They spread the harmony and are simple.
- Salempeace,safe and protected,salem, that guys his name is pronounced say-lem. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salem "peace". in relation to shalom and solomon. biblically: the name of the ancient city, which was later identified with jerusalem. in america, the name of many cities and municipalities, including the capital of oregon and the historic coastal town of massachusetts, in the place of the salem witch trials and setting of nathaniel hawthorne ' s tale, "the house of the seven gable". also the form of salim.
- Halehale, that guys his name is pronounced hayle. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of hale is "the corner". just a last name of someone, living in a corner (old english halh). it could also mean "healthy heroes". nathan hale was a revolutionary, a war hero, famous for his statement: "i regret only the loss of the life of my country.",valley
- JohnnyVariant of John or abbreviation of jonathan God has been gracious: has shown favor, John means God is gracious and kind,pal means small and humble
- Lathanbarn,lathan that the guys his name is pronounced then. it is of english origin. rhyming variant of nathan.
- Hesterhester how to a girl's name is pronounced hess-ter. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of hester is "the myrtle, the bride; star". variant of esther, of medieval origin. the two names are often used interchangeably, but they are now separated name. literary: hester prynne is very much put to the heroine of nathaniel hawthorne ' s novel "the scarlet letter". the shape of the pole.,the myrtle, the stars, the mystery, ishtar,the stars,the stars, as
- Lemueldedicated to god,of god,lemuel how a young man name is pronounced lem-yoo-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of lemuel is "of god". biblical: a king mentioned in proverbs 31, who has given a detailed description of the value and capabilities of a good wife. literary: lemuel gulliver of jonathan swift ' s "gulliver' s travels". the name was revived from around 1840.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name