- Name :Nat
- Meaning :The deviation of Nathan. The God has given or God will give, The deviation of Nathan. The God has given or God will give
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Nat
- Hridhaan(Celebrity Name: Rhrithik Roshan), Heart, Soul, One who is Kind, Generous and Compassionate towards all
- JishaThe person having the highest feelings for living, the meaning of this name is person having high level of feeling and passion for living. Highly optimistic , artistic nature and have love for nature.
- AahanDawn, Sunrise, Morning glory, First Ray of light, One who is of the nature of time itself, Iron, Sword , symbol of military power, inflexible and unrelenting power
- AahilPrince, Aahil is an Arabic word that means "great king", "great leader", "emperor", a king or ruler who presides over multiple nations and countries.
- NehaDew drop, Admired for look, Love, Rain, Bright one, Naughty one, Affectionate, The shower of rain or affection or adoration.
- RiddhiGood fortune, Prosperity, Wealth, Success, Superiority, Supernatural power, Fortunate, Prosperous, Rich, Wealthy, Lucky
- JiyaHeart, Sweet heart, Sweatheart, This is the name of blessings and fortunate. They are the loved ones of the whole family.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name