- Name :Nami
- Meaning :One of Lord vishnus name
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :1
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Vruschika (N, Y)
- Nakshatra :Anuradha (Na, Nee, Noo, Nae, Ni, Nu, Ne)
Similar Names For Nami
- Jiniyait means a flower. People with this name are very soft, generous, kind hearted and love to help other people. they love travelling and are dynamic in nature.
- Finnfair,fair,light, fair or white,blond, bright white, bright red,finn as a young man by the name is pronounced in order. is of irish, gaelic and old german origin, and the meaning of finn "i know right". mythology: finn maccumhail was a legendary irish hero (century iii), something like the english robin hood. his warrior-followers were called dynamiters or fianna. the modern gaelic form is fionn. the name can also be used as a pet form of finbar, and similar names. also the shape of fingal. also the form of finlay.
- AnamikaRing finger, Virtuous, Free of the limitations imposed by a name, A nameless person, a little sister or the ring finger
- NamithBowed down, Modest, To bow in a humble greeting, Worshipper, So humble that he bestow in front of others
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name