- Name :miller
- Meaning :cereals-coffee grinder,mill grain,mill workers,mill stand, milling,miller as a girl's name is pronounced mil-him. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of miller: "who grinds grain". name professional. in the first place, as the name in the late-19th century. the playwright arthur miller.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For miller
- Marilyncombination of mary lynn,marilyn how to a girl's name is pronounced mare-a-lin. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of marilyn is "star of the sea". modern blend of mary and the -lyn ending (see lynn). actresses marilyn miller, marilyn monroe, writer marilyn french; the opera fame marilyn horne.,mary+lynn,woman rebel
- Jearljearl as a girl's name. modern name: it is likely that in pearl with a j-. track celebrity jearl miller.
- Mitchellmitchell how a young man name is pronounced mitch-el. it is the middle of english origin. variant of michael, via the norman french michel. surnames in the middle ages is used, and is passed as a name in the box 19. band leader mitch miller.,what man is as god?,who is like god, who is like god?
- Zellthe name of cells of a young man by the name . two zells of the note: the conservatives of the south, senator zell miller, and the video-game-character cell, a hero of final fantasy.
- MillmanMill Worker; One who Grinds Grain; A variant form of Miller;, Mill Worker, One who Grinds Grain, A variant form of Miller,
- MillarMill Worker; One who Grinds Grain; A variant form of Miller; An English and Scottish Surname, Mill Worker, One who Grinds Grain, A variant form of Miller, An English and Scottish Surname
- Wizardthe name of the wizard is a girl name . with the rise of this type of work name as a gardener, miller and bailey, someone out there, maybe you wish to dub his son a wizard, though we're not exactly sure this is what is classified as a profession.
- Readerthe name of the reader is a girl name . booker and author, is the same as using a name (the first one is more known, is the care of booker t washington), so why not the readers? readers, no doubt, fits with these two and other "to do", as well as the names ryder, brewer, fifer, miller and cooper.
- Millardkeeper of the mill,guardian of the mill,mill guard,millard how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of millard is "guardian of the mill". president millard fillmore. also the shape of the miller.
- Kydthe name kyd is a girl name of english origin. téa leoni and david duchovny name their child kyd in the year 2002, but, in general, through its second name, miller. it is likely that a wise choice, since the self-titled. on the other hand, the association, the elizabethan playwright thomas kyd, who wrote a version of "hamlet" before shakespeare, it's fascinating. and if you are in search of a name that is not mentioned that is, well... here's looking at you, kyd.
- MilmanMill Worker; One who Grinds Grain; A variant form of Miller;, Mill Worker, One who Grinds Grain, A variant form of Miller,
- Mullermüller kids his name is of german origin, and the importance of muller is "miller". name professional.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name