- Name :Milit
- Meaning :Comradeship, Comradeship, A short form of Military
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :9
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Simha (M, TT)
- Nakshatra :Makha (Ma, Me, Mu, Mi)
Similar Names For Milit
- AahanDawn, Sunrise, Morning glory, First Ray of light, One who is of the nature of time itself, Iron, Sword , symbol of military power, inflexible and unrelenting power
- Lysanderliberator,lysander, as a young man by the name is pronounced lye-san-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of lysander is "liberator". in greek history, lysander was a spartan naval and military commander-in-chief in the 400 before christ. it is also the name of a character in shakespeare's "a midsummer night 's dream...",who is released, who releases the men
- Marshallcaretaker of horses,horse riding, horse guards,the horse, the servant,marshall, as a young man by the name is pronounced marshal. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of marshall is "caretaker of horses". name professional. an application of the securities law and a military title of great honor. often, in scotland, as a name, since the early 19th century. department stores-the founder of marshall field; theorist of media marshall mcluhan; actor david marshall grant; supreme court justice thurgood marshall; football players marshall faulk; pop singer marshall mathers.,the one who sees to the horses
- Emrysemrys as a name of children welsh and greek origin, and the importance of emrys is "immortal". the welsh version of ambrose. in the tradition welsh, ambrosius aurelianus (fifth century), military leader and the uncle of king arthur, also known as emrys wledig. merlin is, at times, also known as merlin emrys.,immortal,immortal
- Bravobravo, as a young man by the name is of italian origin, and the importance of bravo is "excellent, courageous". the exclamation point, accompanies a great performance, traditionally, the opera house. also the word that means "b" in the military alphabet.
- Walesthe name of the country of wales is a boy name of english origin. the location, the name of the guys are few and far between, this would make a unique selection. prince william of wales, which uses it as a surname, if it is necessary, as in his military life; jimmy wales, the entrepreneur behind wikipedia, clint eastwood played the same character josey (!) the country of wales in the year 1976, the outlaw josey wales.
- Bronnthe name wells is a name of children . in hbo's "game of thrones", bronn is a amoralischer mercenaries, raised to the militia, through their connection to the prevailing as well lannister of the family. the homophony with "brawn" is probably not a chance, it is a top-tier swordsman -- and can be a turn off for some parents. brock and stay in westeros, bran, are, probably, more user-friendly.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name