- Name :lucy
- Meaning :light,the light of the day,lucy as a girl's name is pronounced loo-lake. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucy is "light". feminine of lucius; vernacular form of lucia. the feast of saint lucy (fourth century), patron saint of the eyes, that is to say, the festival of light in sweden. lucy is a dogmatic little girl in charles schulz's popular "peanuts" comic strip. actress lucy liu.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For lucy
- Lucialight, bright and shiny,lucy as a girl's name is of italian and latin, and the importance of lucy is "light". variant of lucy. ballet fairy godmother of lucia chase.
- Luzfull of light,light,light, as a girl's name is pronounced looz. it is of spanish and latin origin, and the importance of light is "light". also (armenian) "moon". bible: an ancient name of the city of beth-el. also a reference to the virgin mary as "our lady of the light". also in the form of lucy.
- Lucindalight,the light of the day,lucinda how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-seen-dah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucinda is "light". variant of lucy. mythology: lucine was the roman goddess of birth, the giver of first light in the newly born. popular in the 18th century. century. see also the light.
- Loufamous warrior,lou as a girl's name (also as a young man named lou). abbreviation of louann. often in mixtures, such as louann, mary lou, louella. also the form of louise. also in the form of lucy. also the way you luella.,prestigious warrior,known fighter
- Luellacombination of lou and she,luella how to a girl's name of old english, and old german origin, and the meaning of luella is "famous warrior; others, strangers." mix of louise and of her. you can also go back to lucy. the columnist louella parsons.
- Lucianathe light, the brightness, the light bearer,luciana as a little girl, of the name in italian and armenian origin, and the importance of luciana "light of moon". also in the form of lucy.
- Lucillelight,light of day, the brightness,lucille how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-soul. it is of french and latin, and the importance of lucille is "light". diminutive of lucy. lucilla was used by the romans and revived in the 19th century. the comedian lucille ball.
- Lucitalucite as a girl's name is of spanish and latin, the origin and meaning of lucite is "light". diminutive of lucy. it also refers to the virgin mary as a blanket-maria-de-luz.
- Lucettalight,the light of the day,lucetta, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of lucetta is "light". diminutive of lucy. the most 19ten century to use.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name