- Name :levi
- Meaning :connected connected connected connected in harmony,associated, attached,levi as a young man, of the name, pronounced lee-vye. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of levi is "joined". biblical: levi, third of jacob's 12 sons, the father of the tribe of levi, was later assigned priestly duties. the name was revived by the puritans.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For levi
- Phoebebright, radiant,more brilliant of the women,phoebe as a girl's name is pronounced fee-bee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of phoebe is "bright, radiant". biblical: a christian woman who, assisted by paul and others. greek mythology: a reference to phoebus apollo, the god of light. name of the first flycatcher to migrate from wisconsin each spring. the bird has its name and reputation is an acute "phoebe!". the name was more common in the 18th century, a century and is known in modern times, by the fictional character phoebe buffay on the "friends" of the television series. the singer phoebe informal, phoebe snow. also the shape of the eufemia.,radiant, luminous
- Xeniahospitable, welcoming,woman of hospitality,xenia as a girl's name is pronounced zayn-yah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of xenia is guest, stranger. the new zealand production of the television series xena: warrior princess has pointed out, xena (zee-close) as a girl's name.
- Rykerrich,rich,ryker as a girl's name is pronounced rye-ker. it is an association of origin. surname form of richard sometimes, as a name, maybe because of the character of commander riker in the television program "star trek: the next generation".
- Elmoa helmet,elmo how a young man of the name is latin, greek, and italian origin, and the importance of elmo is "to love god helmet". italian form of anselm and a short form of erasmus, the name of the fourth-century bishop and martyr, patron saint of sailors. the electric appearance sometimes seen in the rigging of ships at sea is called saint elmo ' s of fire, and it says that it is a sign of his protection. it is also the name of a hairy red in color, the child, character in the television series "sesame street.",protector
- Kellyof course,cable church, or of light-colored hair,intelligent, and bright,kelly as a young man by the name (more often than the girls name kelly) is very kel-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of kelly is "conflict, war". transferred use of the surname. originally a anglisierte form male name ceallach, possibly, with the meaning of "dispute", "clear-headed", or "the church, the convent". television producer david kelley.,kelly as a girl's name is used less often than the guys in the name of kelly) is very kel-ee. is irish and celtic origin, the war." transferred use of the surname. originally a anglisierte form of the ancient irish gaelic name ceallach, monastery". actresses kelly mcgillis, kelly preston, kelly ripa.,the war
- Casparcaspar as a girl's name is pronounced kas-pro. it is of persian origin, and the importance of casper is "treasurer". dutch form of jasper. in the medieval tradition, caspar was one of the three magi, or "wise man", who traveled from afar to find the baby jesus. a decade of the 1960s, the television series casper, the ghost-friendly.,the guardian of treasure,treasurer
- Milesarmy man, of preference,miles as a girl's name is pronounced myls. it is possible (in latin), "soldiers", the (alt-english) "the merciful", or variant of emil (latin) "eager to please". historical: the pilgrims guides thousands standish. at present, the character of thousands o ' brien on the television series "star trek: deep space nine". the musician miles davis.,soldier,soldier or merciful
- Remingtonthe crest of the mountain, city,town, village, on the bank of a river,the crow city,remington as a girl's name is pronounced rem-ing-do. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of remington is "raven-family town". the characters in the television series "remington steele", have influenced that could benefit from this english surname as a first name. also familiar to the americans, a brand of razors. artist frederick remington.,the settlement of the border stream
- Normanthe man of the north,norman how a young man name is pronounced still claim. it is of old german origin, and the importance of norman is "aurora borealis". the name was in england before the norman conquest, and maybe you know a person, that of norway or some other northern region of britain. the normans, who conquered england in the year 1066 were originally from scandinavia, but had stopped about a century, to conquer and colonize, in the north of france, in the region known as the region of normandy, before crossing the english channel to attack the uk from the south. after the middle ages, uses, and, later, to neglect the name of strong revived in the 19th century. authors norman mailer, norman vincent peale; artist norman rockwell; television producers norman lear; the american general norman schwarzkopf.,aurora borealis, norseman,nordmann (vikings)
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name