- Name :leigh
- Meaning :field,from the clear,grass, grass, meadow
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For leigh
- Apolloapollo as a young man by the name is pronounced it poh-loh. it is of greek origin, and the importance of apollo "destroyer". mythology: the greek and the roman, god of light, music and poetry, of the sun comes through the sky in a sleigh, and also rules over healing and prophecy, speaks of the famous oracle of delphi. the name comes from appollyon, the greek translation of the hebrew word "abaddon", which means "destroyer." biblical: apollo was one of the first christian disciples. in modern philosophy, apollo come to symbolize the classical and spiritual aspects of thought. by contrast, dionysus, the god of wine and revelry, we report the spontaneous and instinctive.,destroyer,force,men, men
- Vanessabutterfly, mystical,clear,vanessa how to a girl's name is pronounced va-ness-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of vanessa is butterfly. the name of a genus of butterflies, which are the red admiral and the painted lady. it is also an early 18th-century literary name of english origin created by jonathan swift in gulliver's travels as a nickname for esther vanhomrigh, based on the first syllable of his surname, and, perhaps, the latin, the verb eat what is be. jenessa, vanita and vannaleigh are compound shapes. see also the veneto region. the actresses vanessa redgrave, vanessa williams, the celebrity vanna white.
- Jenniferfair phantom or wave white,jennifer how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ee-fer, jen-if-is. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of jennifer is "fair and soft. from gwenhwyfar, which also can mean "ola blanca". variant of geneva. mythology: king arthur stories, guinevere was arthur ' s queen. the name became popular thanks to the movie of celebrity jennifer jones. literary: bernard shaw used the name for the character of jennifer dubedat in "the dilemma of the doctor" (1905). jenifer is a variation of the spelling, mainly, in cornwall. see also gaynor and ginevra. actresses jennifer gray, jennifer jones, jennifer jason leigh, jennifer o ' neill, jennifer aniston, jennifer connelly, jennifer garner, jennifer lopez.,the fair -, the shade white, white wave,women, of white magic
- Vivianalive, vibrant,full of life,of the life,vivian as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name of vivian) is very viv-ee-in. it is of latin origin, and the importance of vivian is alive. an ancient personal name; a name sacred. the name was common until the 19th century. century. in malory ' s morte d'arthur, vivien was the lady of the lake and enchantress of merlin. although linguistically unrelated, vivian has been used as an english version of the irish gaelic name bebhinn. see also vianna. the actresses vivien leigh, vivian vance.,vivian as a young man by the name (more often that girls name vivian) is of latin origin, and the importance of vivian is full of life. a girl ' s name in america, but sometimes also used for young people in the uk.
- Raleigha deer's meadow,the red or rye, field,meadow, the deer,the meadow, the deer,the raleigh as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name: raleigh), is of old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". the location, the name. the -leigh ending, in the fashion of ashley, makes this previously masculine name suitable for a girl.,raleigh as a boy's name (also used regularly by more than girl-name: raleigh) pretty rah-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". use, is likely to be a tribute to sir walter raleigh, explorer and favorite of queen elizabeth i, who around to his place through a puddle jump, so that you can cross with dry feet. the city in north carolina was named after him.
- MarleighPleasant Wood; From the Meadow Near the Lake; A variant of Marley, Pleasant Wood, From the Meadow Near the Lake, A variant of Marley
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name