- Name :lave
- Meaning :lava
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For lave
- HimanHiman was the name of one of the famous slaves that had a hand in building the tomb of queen Venika, Himan was the Name of One of the Famous Slaves That had a Hand in Building the Tomb of Queen Venika
- AyazRespected and enduring, A sincere slave of Mahmood the king once upon a time, Cool night breeze, a royal breeze
- AyaazRespected and enduring, A sincere slave of Mahmood the king once upon a time, A king, they are respected and enduring
- Atticusatticus as a young man by the name is pronounced in a kiss. it is of latin origin, and the importance of atticus is "from athens". the name of a famous roman writer, who lived in the last years (109-32 bc) of the roman empire. he is sometimes considered the first "publisher" because he had slaves to copy important contemporary works, such as the letters of cicero. literary: the name of the scout ' s the father of harper lee's novel "to kill a mockingbird". it is also the name of the fifth-century armenian church.,attica,attica,the man, the attica,the region of attica
- AbdullahServant of God (Allah), God's slave or servant of Allah, Islamic mystic Muhammad's father name was Abdullah.
- AybakIbn-aybak was a leading historian, This name refers to Qutb-Ud-Din Aibak. It means slave or messenger.
- Daphnedaphne as a girl's name is pronounced daff-nee. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of daphne is "laurel tree". mythology: virtuous daphne was a nymph, and became one of the leaves of the laurel tree to the protection of apollo. the name was used in the roman empire disappeared, but until the age of 18. century. he came to america as a slave name. author daphne du maurier.,laurel, laurel,laurel, victory
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name