- Name :Jax
- Meaning :God has been gracious, God has been gracious
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Jax
- Ajaxajax boys of his name is of greek origin. greek mythology: the names of the two heroes of the trojan war, narrated by homer, the iliad". ajax telamonius, or ajax the great, was a legendary king of salamis. ajax oileus, or ajax the younger, was a legendary king of lokris.,of the earth,mighty eagle
- Bixthe name bix is a name of children . bix is a cool and sexy nick name, thanks to what the last x. it is, in great measure, in connection with the legendary and influential cornet players (and the inspiration for the novel young man with a horn), bix beiderbecke. he was born in leon bismark beiderbecke and his nickname, derived from his middle name. bix could easily fit in with the cousin of jax, dax, etc
- Jaqenthe name of jaqen is a name of children . in game of thrones, jaqen h ghar, is the name with which the man without a face for the traits of arya in the deadly possibilities, the home of white and black. the character is infinitely mysterious, but jaqen seems that is not his name. still, with the countless offshots jackson -- jaxon, jaxsen, et al -- increasing in popularity, jaqen a certain potential, on this side of the screen, and the page.
- Bexenthe name of bexen is a name of children . bexen once in a while, it appears as a surname and the name of the place in germany and other parts of central europe. for many, though, reads more like a modern invented name, perhaps a piece of jaxen and bexley -- the last upward of 1000 names for girls.
- Jaxinejaxine as a girl's name is pronounced jax-een. it is of american origin. variant of jacinta. it can also be a modern blend of jack and maxine.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name