- Name :Gull
- Meaning :Gul means the fresh flower of red Rose
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Gull
- Vanessabutterfly, mystical,clear,vanessa how to a girl's name is pronounced va-ness-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of vanessa is butterfly. the name of a genus of butterflies, which are the red admiral and the painted lady. it is also an early 18th-century literary name of english origin created by jonathan swift in gulliver's travels as a nickname for esther vanhomrigh, based on the first syllable of his surname, and, perhaps, the latin, the verb eat what is be. jenessa, vanita and vannaleigh are compound shapes. see also the veneto region. the actresses vanessa redgrave, vanessa williams, the celebrity vanna white.
- GullonarThey are individual and independence.They are good friends and establish every thing very well., They are individual and independence.They are good friends and establish every thing very well.
- Laralinethe name of laraline is a girl name . part of lara, part of caroline, but it is much more rare than the two, laraline is very beautiful and that familiar feeling, his name never appeared on the ssa names of the baby of the list. it has been stated that come from latin, larus "gulls", it is rather a modern innovation.
- Arroyothe name arroyo is a name of children . this name has two different types of associations: the southwest of the natural formation of a gully or electricity, and the cincinnati reds starting pitcher bronson arroyo.
- Seagullthe name seagull is a girl name of english origin. hippie name of jonathan livingston seagull " of the time.
- Lemueldedicated to god,of god,lemuel how a young man name is pronounced lem-yoo-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of lemuel is "of god". biblical: a king mentioned in proverbs 31, who has given a detailed description of the value and capabilities of a good wife. literary: lemuel gulliver of jonathan swift ' s "gulliver' s travels". the name was revived from around 1840.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name